What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:p::p::p:

down with kejriwal ....

kejriwal haye haye

btw Ranjeete ...........why did ur CM said Girls get raped because they use mobile phones and wear jeans???:undecided::undecided: that statement seemed idiotic

Yaar woh kya hai ki he is a celibate, he has little to zero knowledge about such matters. Jo logo ne bola wahi repeat kar diya. Ohnu pata honda kudiya ta cycle te gadda rakh ke vi turri jaandi aa, ta ohne cycle di vi FIR kat deni si.

He is allegedly funding Barkha Dutt's for a new media channel. Anyway I think he needs to go, can't win an election on his own yet wants to stick around like ankle weights on this government.
Wait for NDA2 my friend. It's majboori in NDA1. Modi is an outsider..he had to have a lutyen insider in his group to tackle Delhi elite coterie! Things are not going remain as it is... margdarshak mandal is going to get crowded soon!

#ourchoice :P

Amul did something cute :lol:
CBpNMEDUEAARBvL.jpg:large

First of all I am no Bhakt. I voted for bjd in my state election not bjp. So if bjp allied with congi then bad for them. I have no love for bjp or Congress, but putting everyone under the bracket of bhakts is not good either. I am asking why kejriwal blamed dixit for the bungalow now sisodia is staying there. Isn't that hypocrisy?
First get your facts right. Kejriwal blamed Shiela Dixit for living in posh 3, Motilal Nehru Marg residence which is a type VIII large bungalow. It is spread over 2.5 acres. She was living there from 2004.
Manish Sisodia is staying in just four-bedroom duplex Mathura Road bungalow which was used by Shiela Dixit only till 2004.Still Manish Sisodia's bunglow is smaller many big & small leaders of some states.
maybe kejru shall live in a tambo.................but still people will say he is using a fancy tambo
But these BJP fanboys have no problem in Mr. Modi living in a house which is group of 5 large bunglows .

Booked for raping minor, Kerala priest on the run

Kerala Police have registered a case against a Catholic priest on charges of raping a minor girl from the community.

Ernakulam rural police said the accused, Fr Edwin Figarez, is a 41-year-old member of the Kottappuram Catholic diocese. After the police registered the case two days back, Figarez had gone into hiding.

The police said the minor girl had been exploited several times since January. The last incident was on March 28. The girl revealed the trauma to her family a few days back, after which her mother complained to the police.

Police sources said Figarez is active in the field of Christian devotional songs and has several compositions to his credit. He allegedly lured the girl exploiting her interest in music.

The spokesman of the Kottapuram diocese was not available for comment. A receptionist at the Bishop’s House said all priests were engaged in the observance of the Passion Week.

Last May, a young Catholic priest of Thrissur diocese had been arrested on charges of raping a nine-year-old girl. Fr Raju Kokkan had lured the girl from a poor family promising her a new dress for her Holy Communion.

Booked for raping minor, Kerala priest on the run | The Indian Express

Oh my god ..............a love letter from PB.

who is Prashant btw??? Is he of same status like Former Minister Jaswant SIngh???

Hmm.. I see a Kejru fanboy trying to make a point, then again since it comes from a Kejru fan, it can't be worth more

Sab chor hai ji hame chor ke. Ham to aam admi hai.

Poor Bhushan and Yadav ke Kejru-baba ne honesty certification revoke kar diya. Moving on.

AAP crushing dissent within the party as well as within the government?

NEW DELHI: While the ouster of Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan from the top leadership of AAP could be argued as an internal matter of the party, it seems that AAP is taking this approach – clipping feathers of those who raise dissenting voice – to governance as well.

Earlier we had seen how AAP volunteers were being allowed in Delhi state government meetings wherethey tried to interfere with functioning of bureaucracy. Then, the AAP government tried to strike a balance between ‘governance by the bureaucrats’ and ‘vigilantism by their volunteers’.

No room for dissent in his party and the government?

But recently, it seems that the Kejriwal government has come out openly in favor of volunteers and the party at the cost of bureaucrats and government officials.

There have been at least three such incidents in the past couple of days that shows that the Aam Aadmi Party is crushing dissent not only inside the party, but inside the government too.

On Monday, the government was reported to have transferred the PWD official who had earlier sent a notice to the then Education Minister of Delhi Manish Sisodia to vacate his government house last year, after Kejriwal had resigned as the Chief Minister.

The official was just doing his job as Sisodia was no more a part of the government and hence he needed to pay rent at market rate. But Sisodia, who is now the Deputy CM, seems to have taught a lesson to the employee for sending him a notice last year by getting him transferred.

A report in The Daily Pioneer mentions that senior IAS officers are now finding it difficult to handle AAP volunteers. Apparently, a senior IAS officer walked out of a presentation in a huff when she was constantly interrupted by AAP volunteers during a high-level meeting.

In another instance, a librarian was also transferred as she had refused to issue books to AAP workers. The librarian had said that the books were for the use of government employees only, and now she finds herself with a transfer order.

Today, it has been reported that the AAP government asked bureaucrat Ashish Joshi to discontinue as member-secretary of the Delhi Dialogue Commission (DDC), barely a month after his appointment.

The Indian Express claims that AAP leader Ashish Khetan asked Joshi to quit after he allegedly refused to appoint six AAP volunteers as coordinators of different task forces set up under the DDC.

Earlier Joshi was reported to have been humiliated when three AAP volunteers barged into his office in Chanakyapuri and had a verbal spat with him. Finally he was asked to quit as the party chose volunteers over bureaucrats.

Apart from showing vindictive nature of the party and its intolerance towards dissent, these incidents also show how AAP is actively encouraging participation of “volunteers” as government agents. This could again encourage vigilantism that was witnessed during the 49 days of AAP rule last year.

But these BJP fanboys have no problem in Mr. Modi living in a house which is group of 5 large bunglows .

First He does not stay in 5 bunglows. Only in one. The other are for security and staff

Second 7 RCR is the official residence of the PM of the country. If at some point in distant future indians decide to elect kejriwal as the PM then he will also stay in 7 RCR and no one will say anything

7, Race Course Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom