What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

11071726_1583391538586097_7479819236184457856_n.jpg

Well you can't really blame them for thinking so

Live bombs found in Patna were to be used during Amit Shah's rally on April 14: Sources - IBNLive ;)

Lightning strikes a Church in Gujarat, Hindutva groups alleged to be behind it
Published on March 31, 2015by manithan

Ahmedabad. A local Church was heavily damaged by an unknown lightning in the outskirts of this city last night. While police is investigating the matter, activists and some journalists are insisting that Hindutva groups were behind the act.

Around 11 PM last night, a bright lightning was spotted by neighbors of the Church along with a heavy thunder. Within few seconds, there were sounds of glass breaking and security of the Church could sense smoke billowing out of the church.

“Once the smoke started coming out, I rushed to the altar and found that the lightning had cracked the glass windows and burnt a few wooden benches. I doused the fire immediately and then called the police,” a security guard at the Church told this reporter.

CCTV capture of lightning entering the church to attack it. Police is unable to nab the lightning even with such clear proofs. This proves that minorities are not safe in India.

However, some groups believe that the police shouldn’t rule out a foul play. Speaking to Faking News, Robert Salvo, an ex-IAS officer, said, “We asked for rains so that farmers benefit, but Modi’s India is sending lightning down our churches and thunders down our hearts. I feel like I’m on a hitlist.”

One expert has cleared doubts that had been clouding over the clouds and have squarely blamed Modi and RSS as responsible for the attacks.

“This is nothing but a very long conspiracy by the Hindutva groups. Cloud seeding technique is not new, and these groups are know to be tech savvy. It will be shame if police doesn’t investigate this angle,” Darana Ayub, an investigative journalist said.

Mr. Ayub also wrote an article on how minorities were being targeted by accidents, fire, storm, and earthquakes in Modi’s India.

“You can’t blame external factors like clouds and rains. It is a homegrown monster. We should open our eyes and see the threat. Modi had quoted ‘where the head is held high’ to Christians last month and now, can we hold our head high and face the sky during rain or lightning? Modi must answer this,” the article said.

Activists have also expressed unhappiness over the direction in which investigation was moving.

“Police is asking the Church to setup lightning arrestors to prevent such incidents in future. Why is the police asking us to arrest lightning? Can’t they do it?” an activist protested.

Lightning strikes a Church in Gujarat, Hindutva groups alleged to be behind it
Published on March 31, 2015by manithan

Ahmedabad. A local Church was heavily damaged by an unknown lightning in the outskirts of this city last night. While police is investigating the matter, activists and some journalists are insisting that Hindutva groups were behind the act.

Around 11 PM last night, a bright lightning was spotted by neighbors of the Church along with a heavy thunder. Within few seconds, there were sounds of glass breaking and security of the Church could sense smoke billowing out of the church.

“Once the smoke started coming out, I rushed to the altar and found that the lightning had cracked the glass windows and burnt a few wooden benches. I doused the fire immediately and then called the police,” a security guard at the Church told this reporter.

CCTV capture of lightning entering the church to attack it. Police is unable to nab the lightning even with such clear proofs. This proves that minorities are not safe in India.

However, some groups believe that the police shouldn’t rule out a foul play. Speaking to Faking News, Robert Salvo, an ex-IAS officer, said, “We asked for rains so that farmers benefit, but Modi’s India is sending lightning down our churches and thunders down our hearts. I feel like I’m on a hitlist.”

One expert has cleared doubts that had been clouding over the clouds and have squarely blamed Modi and RSS as responsible for the attacks.

“This is nothing but a very long conspiracy by the Hindutva groups. Cloud seeding technique is not new, and these groups are know to be tech savvy. It will be shame if police doesn’t investigate this angle,” Darana Ayub, an investigative journalist said.

Mr. Ayub also wrote an article on how minorities were being targeted by accidents, fire, storm, and earthquakes in Modi’s India.

“You can’t blame external factors like clouds and rains. It is a homegrown monster. We should open our eyes and see the threat. Modi had quoted ‘where the head is held high’ to Christians last month and now, can we hold our head high and face the sky during rain or lightning? Modi must answer this,” the article said.

Activists have also expressed unhappiness over the direction in which investigation was moving.

“Police is asking the Church to setup lightning arrestors to prevent such incidents in future. Why is the police asking us to arrest lightning? Can’t they do it?” an activist protested.

Yes In Modi's India Minorities are not safe. You see Mohan Bhagvat. He questioned Mother terresa. Till he was questioning Mahatma Gandhi, It was Ok but How he question Mother terresa? People are questioning missionary backed Terrorism in North east. How dare they? We had sonia Amma as our protector but now eveil sanghi Modi in the rein so we are not very convenient with conversion and so we feel insecure.

Back
Top Bottom