What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

image.jpg

VOTE FOR INDIA

This is Stupidity ...

I thought People who support Modi has went pass the stupidity mark of political workshipping...

Making Temples of Political leaders and Film stars show the utter ignorance of our People...

i dont mind as far as they vote for modi ;)

no bro i am from gujrat .. by the way which city u r from and how is namo wave in your city heard that even SP and BSP supporter will vote for modi ?

Varanasi, am not in India, but from what I hear from my folks back home every one is gearing to vote for BJP this time. In towns and villages across Purvanchal, you can get an idea from the Modi's last rally in Varanasi and Gorakhpur. Some are even speculating that Modi might run for election from Varanasi, not sure how true that is though :undecided:

if anything happens to Modi..even a scratch expect Congress to be Annihilated

Just saw a post FB where NDA is planning to make a bullet train connecting 4 cities just like the golden Quadrilateral

(M)an (O)f (D)evloping (I)ndia

In newzeland stadium during match ...

View attachment 14194

1013230_744816808864727_1223439868_n.jpg

if anything happens to Modi..even a scratch expect Congress to be Annihilated

Just saw a post FB where NDA is planning to make a bullet train connecting 4 cities just like the golden Quadrilateral
Basically Gujarat Police is heading his security for every rally...

After the Patna blast they have become more vigilant ...

But we cant Trust Congress they can go any extent to annihilate him...

They have killed their own family members like Sanjay Gandi , Rajiv Gandi ... cant trust these scums ...

1013230_744816808864727_1223439868_n.jpg

Basically Gujarat Police is heading his security for every rally...

After the Patna blast they have become more vigilant ...

But we cant Trust Congress they can go any extent to annihilate him...

They have killed their own family members like Sanjay Gandi , Rajiv Gandi ... cant trust these scums ...

Sindhia of MP and Pilot of Rajsthan too are included in that list since they lost their lives in so called accident . They challenged to shift away the power center from Nehru clan. Then there was very recent maoists attack on top leaders of Chatisgadh , NIA's initial report was leaked initially but was later swept beneath carpet. Final report is awaited. Then who can forget Sunanda case , she had 15 bruishes on her body. Nature of bruises have not been made public but case has been transfered to crime branch of Delhi Police.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom