What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

To be frank, I had greater expectation from him, the way he portrayed himself he was totally different from our politicians....His way of politics wad different ( I hate his dharna politics though).... But to an extend he fooled me too

He seems to disappoint a 2nd time, by making everything about him only again. First he didn't got what he wanted and stepped out of power. Now he couldn't silence the voices of concern within the party and risks the whole idea behind the party itself, only for his aim of being in power. Just another Indian politician! :tdown:

He seems to disappoint a 2nd time, by making everything about him only again. First he didn't got what he wanted and stepped out of power. Now he couldn't silence the voices of concern within the party and risks the whole idea behind the party itself, only for his aim of being in power. Just another Indian politician! :tdown:
Insaan ka Insaan se ho Bhai chara .. Yahi Paigaam Hamara.

B_1LmCFUwAAV1sW.jpg

Rajesh Garg who made the recording of kerjiwal, said on Krantikari Aaj Tak that he has recording of Aaj Tak calls to AAP. The anchor cut him off quickly :lol:
Interesting days are about to come. :rofl:
haha..krantikari.. bahut krantikari.. must be that Punya Prasun Vajpayee guy! :lol:

haha..krantikari.. bahut krantikari.. must be that Punya Prasun Vajpayee guy! :lol:
nah the rot has sunk in much further, I started loving Shazia Ilmi .. BJP needs spokesperson like her. She exposed 3 journalists in a month on national TV.

nah the rot has sunk in much further, I started loving Shazia Ilmi .. BJP needs spokesperson like her. She exposed 3 journalists in a month on national TV.
i remember when she had a ruckus with Shekhar Gupta.. who else did she expose?

Aarti jairath, Ajay Bose and today Ashutosh. Today she accused Ashutosh of using his channel to further AAP propaganda before he was given a ticket for LS elections.
Oh yes.. I was listening to her ding dong with Ashutosh today.. & that Ajay Bose. AAP has become a sort of career change option for useless journalists. No wonder most of these bazaru journalists & news traders have become closet AAPturds! You have mediocre to below standard journalists like Manish Sisodia, Ashish Khiatan, Ashutosh & Shazia Ilmi in the past, making it big at AAP.

My aunt holds a good position in BJP, but while constructing our Factory still had to Pay Hefty Rishwat to BJP led MCD. We weren't spared by them. :(

Family was still wiling to vote for BJP. However, due to negative campaign during run up to Delhi Elections, controversy created by Sanghi Idiots etc entire family voted for pAAP party & made sure people who know us should also vote for them not BJP. :o: It has nothing to do with Freebies. :tdown::sick: BJP needs introspection,. :p:

(I didn't vote)
Can you tell me the name of your aunt and that officer name.I got some surprise for you trust me.PM me asap.

Back
Top Bottom