What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

N o Buddy ... I have lot of MNS friends ... they still are sticking to Hindutva ... Raj himself has said in many speeches about Veer Savarkar and Tilak ...

Even Today if u go in MNS office and complaint about harresment of Hindus by minority ... MNS comes in defence ... I have seen them going against Christian Conversion in Raigad ...

And dont forget Maharashtra is a highly urbanized state ... and Urban areas have equal seats as much as the rural ...

and SS is very strong in Urban areas...

and Konkan, Mumbai Nashik alone make more then 15 seats ... and u forget about Vidharbha...
I am basically from Vidarbha..... BJP is only option their.. reason SS is anti Vidarbha forming... Neverthless...
MNS was born out of SS and hence has the basic ideology of ss.. But is you see their flag, you could know their pseudo ideology...

what a seen in gorakhpur in NAMO rally, may be some 5-7 lac ppl is there,modi's direct attack to NETAJI is invigorating people in such a way dat they are going crazyyyyyy

First off, I live in New Zealand!

And second, ALL THAT for a bad joke.

And third,
2916fd2baeec325dec6c7ff890642db44d22a41901d9c6360a62dd235bb597b7.jpg
doh, nevermind i was dead drunk it was all gibberish lol

Want to know Why Congress Fears MODI and AMITSHAH?

INC: 16%, BSP: 17%, SP: 17%, AAP: 5% & BJP: only 38% IN UP

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Laissez-faire ‏@FCBtheChamps 1m
Ahead of MSM: Uttar Pradesh CSDS 2014 Vote Share Predictions: INC: 16%, BSP: 17%, SP: 17%, AAP: 5% & BJP: only 38% :-)

Maasive massive. No alliace is gonna save INC, SP and BSP.

Unless all three of them ally together LOL

I woun't be surprised if SP and Congress make an alliance. And if it wasn't for the stupid PAAP party, BJP would have crossed the 40% vote share mark.

Finally BJP gets a pre-poll ally in Tamil Nadu ...

Today MDMK and BJP becomes a alliance partner formally ...

And Talk's are going on also with PMK and DMDK to join the alliance ...

so finally It would be a Third front in Tamil Nadu ... against DMK and ADMK...

BJP-MDMK formally declare alliance for Lok Sabha polls - The Times of India

I think this time Jaya will feel the heat finally ...

Nothing is gonna save them,modi is planning Road show ,Maa behen hogi 'sabki' in UP HEHEHHE

:lol:, but it will help BJP's cause even more if they do form alliance. Congress+SP will see a consolidation of "Minority" vote, and that in turn will trigger the consolidation of "majority" vote.

What do you think about BSP+BJP alliance? Too far fetched? Can be the matchwinner in UP, and will help in other states too.

:lol:, but it will help BJP's cause even more if they do form alliance. Congress+SP will see a consolidation of "Minority" vote, and that in turn will trigger the consolidation of "majority" vote.

What do you think about BSP+BJP alliance? Too far fetched? Can be the matchwinner in UP, and will help in other states too.
No chance .

SP BJP tactical understanding could happen to decimate BSP, netaji waise bhi 8-10 se zada nahi le ja sakte best case me :D

No chance .

SP BJP tactical understanding could happen to decimate BSP, netaji waise bhi 8-10 se zada best case me le ja sakte he :D
no way. just go it alone. the wave in UP will only get better. Expect at least another 2-3% swing before polls in favour of BJP. No alliances please. I hope to god not.

They can get 40+ seats with 38% voteshare. that seals the elections without any liabilities like maya or mulayam.

Back
Top Bottom