What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No actually he is correct ...

Now after seeing Kejriwals Delhi Stupidity ... Lazy BJP supporters and Internet BJP supporters who otherwise harp about BJP but mostly wont go to Vote will also Go and vote to avoid a dangerous situation like whta happened in delhi....

Even now the Army and bureaucrats will be afraid that if some one as stupid as Kejriwal comes to power then it would be very dangerous so all lazy home sitting BJP supporters and OLD people will go and caste their votes ...

So you better vote this time then.... & make sure all those lazy friends of your's move their butt too! :P

just a question guys has any of the allegations against yedyurappa proven in court???

strange i am having a conversation with guynextdoor in another thread and he says all of it has been proven.i have asked him for a source as i cant find any. he hasn't replied yet so i thought of asking other members here.

You may Hate BJP in whatever way but anyone can see that Be it any BJP senior party worker Vajpayee,Advani,Modi or any other, they will NEVER EVER, EVER EVER ridicule congress or any other party or their chief ministers in front of foreign media or on foreign soil.

strange i am having a conversation with guynextdoor in another thread and he says all of it has been proven.i have asked him for a source as i cant find any. he hasn't replied yet so i thought of asking other members here.
HC strikes down case against BS Yeddyurappa - Economic Times
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/court-quashes-corruption-case-against-yeddyurappa-183634

Last edited:
proxy.jpg

BJP on its own 36% shivsena 6% RPIA 2% INC 29% NCP 6%

You may Hate BJP in whatever way but anyone can see that Be it any BJP senior party worker Vajpayee,Advani,Modi or any other, they will NEVER EVER, EVER EVER ridicule congress or any other party or their chief ministers in front of foreign media or on foreign soil.

Nothing but sheer desperation...& helplessness coming out in the open! One can only judge by the kind of statements coming out from the likes of Mani Shankar Aiyar & the rest!

Shivsena should get 10 seats ,imean why should you give 24 seats to a party with 6% VS?

With such HUGE VS BJP SHS RPI alliance should get over 40(best case) and 34(worst case),waste of seats if given to SHS.

Shivsena should get 10 seats ,imean why should you give 24 seats to a party with 6% VS?

With such HUGE VS BJP SHS RPI alliance should get over 40(best case) and 34(worst case),waste of seats if given to SHS.
Actually That will go against BJP...

what ever may be the case with SS... BJP cant simply Drop them... BJP lacks strong Maratha Leaders... But SS still has some strong Maratha faces ... Thats the reason they are ruling BMC for last 27 years continuously.. and ruling BMC itself means ruling a small state like Delhi... old Mumbai alone has 7 MP seats which is equal to Delhi ... leave alone Thane, kalyan, Bhiwandi , Maval and Raigad which again has 5 MP seats ... which comes in Greater Mumbai and Navi Mumbai...

which makes a grand total of 11 seats ... there are many states which less seats then Old Mumbai + Greater Mumbai + Navi Mumbai like Goa 2 MP seats, Delhi 7 MP seats even Punjab has just 13 seats...

Dont just go by the opinion polls... SS still has got lot of Fire Power ... If Anand Dighe was Alive we would have seen SS ruling Maharashtra ...

Anand Dighe has life like image among the Maraths equal to Hindu Hriday samrath Balasheb Thakrey... so much that even Tharkrey family used to feel threatened by him ... there many conspiracy theories like SS themselves where behind his death...

MNS still is a force to recon with ... But they dont have much strong leaders apart Raj Thackrey ... But if MNS takes a Strong View against BJP ... it can do a lot of Damage to BJP... RAJ is still a Hindutva leader which he himself proudly say...

Thank god Raj is soft of Modi ... and considers him a Nationalist Hindutva leader...

Back
Top Bottom