What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhagat Singh also has been termed in bad light in several RSS writeups. Some AAP leaders like Bhagwant mann are geniune followers of bhagat singh.
Bhagwant Mann Demands Shaheed Bhagat Singh Statue In Cuba | Punjab Live

Bhagwant Mann is a Punjabi and every Punjabi is Proud of Bhagat Singh. Hence, by default he is the genuine follower of Bhagat Singh. However, AAP isn't! :whistle:

After joining AAP, he has forgotten Punjabiyat and Turned a Retard. He wanted debate on Gaza in Parliament, Participated in Candlelight Vigil, but didn't utter the word when Sikhs were killed in UP Riots, neither did his party who only won from Punjab.#AAPTARDS. :ashamed:

The supposed secular guy taking a community line.. I told you in another thread.. These guys are not the example of secular people in India.
I know that and thats how the whole media lobby is. Not secular just filled with anti Hindu bias.

The supposed secular guy taking a community line.. I told you in another thread.. These guys are not the example of secular people in India.

Seiko Bhai, their is no Secularism in India. This Word has lost it's sanity and turned into Curse word. Secularism - a concept related to the separation of state and religion. Where is it in India?

Bhagwant Mann is a Punjabi and every Punjabi is Proud of Bhagat Singh. Hence, by default he is the genuine follower of Bhagat Singh. However, AAP isn't! :whistle:

After joining AAP, he has forgotten Punjabiyat and Turned a Retard. He wanted debate on Gaza in Parliament, Participated in Candlelight Vigil, but didn't utter the word when Sikhs were killed in UP Riots, neither did his party who only won from Punjab.#AAPTARDS. :ashamed:
Not as retard as Akali BJP leaders of Punjab .:crazy:
He showed sympathy only for innocent kids & women killed in Isreal operation not for Hamas terrorists.
AAP was first party to order SIT for 84 sikh riots and everyone in sikh religion knows & respects AAP leader H.S. Phoolka's noble contribution for riot victims. :tup:

Not as retard as Akali BJP leaders of Punjab .:crazy:
He showed sympathy only for innocent kids & women killed in Isreal operation not for Hamas terrorists.
AAP was first party to order SIT for 84 sikh riots and everyone in sikh religion knows & respects AAP leader H.S. Phoolka's noble contribution for riot victims. :tup:

Err - Where was this Sympathy when innocent Sikhs Killed in UP or Yazidis getting Butchered, Rape what not in Iran? Why no Candlelight Vigil for them, why no Sympathy, why no Debate on it in Parliament. Why only Gaza? :what:

No one can deny Phoolkas Contibution. However, SIT and Candlelight Vigil was only for Vote Banks, seeking in Mind the upcoming elections.

LMLA saab was another add on to the AAP drama.

While General Elections, I used to listen to his speeches and really wanted him to win from Punjab. However, he has turned out to be great disappointment for me. #AAPTARD Effect. :sick:

While General Elections, I used to listen to his speeches and really wanted him to win from Punjab. However, he has turned out to be great disappointment for me. #AAPTARD Effect. :sick:
Yeah even I thought he would do good but looks like Arvind Kejriwal ate all his grey matter.

Not a big drama than Sukhbir badal's promise that BJP will send us truck loads of money to Punjab after winning LS elections.
And bro here's video of a drunk person hope you like it
Well we all agree Akalis are bad and needed to be done with but whats the alternative? AAP has been a huge let down.

Back
Top Bottom