What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

yes i am blind ............BJP akalies have made me blind by there glorious rule in my state.

as far i can guess .......u were supporting aap as long as it didnt came in way SHRI NARINDER MODI >>>THE PM IN WAITING

its strange how u avioded answering any point raised by me on dynasty in modi partners and condition that punjab is suffeing but u were quick to personally attack me

whoes blind mate???

Not me...you are blind as usual...AAP is antinational , anrachaic and does not respect the country and the army one bit..
I do not support Kejrival anymore ... this idiot can't even handle Delhi, He made all sorts of tall promises and now he is unable to finish even one of them and we have AAP supporters blindly buying into the proaganda .. and he dreams of ruling India...

You bring in all anti national and naxalite elements into the party, make rascist comments , your own law minster molests african nationals along with AAP goons and we have folks like you giving them full backing... Hypocrisy

what personal attack? you yourself admitted to not knowing shite. what attack? If your location flag is correct, i am just releived that you wont be voting. stay there please.

hahaha.............oh i m voting.............so is my whole city ...............against akalies and against congress.......

so i guess u are saying that u have nothing to say about the points i raised??/

typical MODI BJP supporter...............i feel pitty for ya

Not me...you are blind as usual...AAP is antinational , anrachaic and does not respect the country and the army one bit..
I do not support Kejrival anymore ... this idiot can't even handle Delhi, He made all sorts of tall promises and now he is unable to finish even one of them and we have AAP supporters blindly buying into the proaganda .. and he dreams of ruling India...

You bring in all anti national and naxalite elements into the party, make rascist comments , your own law minster molests african nationals along with AAP goons and we have folks like you giving them full backing... Hypocrisy

i am still trying to find answer of dynasty politics of NdA and condition of NDA runs states in ur answer???

so i should stop looking for answer from u???

_________________________________________________________________________________________

You know what ???

BJP lovers wont have any answer regarding that ......................these lovers will just restore to personal attacks ..........call others blind etc ............but wont answer him ................because they cant answer..........lmao

i am sorry for u guys............

please come back with a better reason than akkalis are dynastic to change my opinion on BJP.

hahaha.............oh i m voting.............so is my whole city ...............against akalies and against congress.......

so i guess u are saying that u have nothing to say about the points i raised??/

typical MODI BJP supporter...............i feel pitty for ya

i am still trying to find answer of dynasty politics of NdA and condition of NDA runs states in ur answer???

Why don't you people answer ? If a Chai wala can become a PM candidate in BJP isn't that good enough ? what more do you need ? BJP has some excellent leaders..

WHy don;t you AAP supporters ever answer questions raised...stop your BS about BJP and anser the questions asked

WHAT has Kejrival done for Delhi all this time other than giving U-turn on promises..as i said...blind people

please come back with a better reason than akkalis are dynastic to change my opinion on BJP.

I am not trying to change ur mind regarding ur political affliation ...................but dont stoop to a level of blindly abusing anyone just because u cant counter his point.

yeddurappa ---- my other point .............shinning corruption free bjp

I am not trying to change ur mind regarding ur political affliation ...................but dont stoop to a level of blindly abusing anyone just because u cant counter his point.

Offcorse u should please Vote for the purest party in the world... AAP ...

And wait till ur house get raided by AAP minister suspecting your family for doing Drugs Trafficking and makes your wife to urinate on street ...

Why don't you people answer ? If a Chai wala can become a PM candidate in BJP isn't that good enough ? what more do you need ? BJP has some excellent leaders..

WHy don;t you AAP supporters ever answer questions raised...stop your BS about BJP and anser the questions asked

WHAT has Kejrival done for Delhi all this time other than giving U-turn on promises..as i said...blind people

let the points set straight ................only MODI can become Prime minister or no one will become .

but just to make him PM ...........u should not ruin something different happening in the nation..............we saw 65 years of methods used by our beloved politians ..................let a guy who is not a politian and running just 20 days of govt via just a year old party a chance to prove himself.

is it too much to ask???

i watch media daily ................both bjp and congress are trying very hard to make a example of kejriwal so that no one ever dares to stand against politians again

and mind it ..............its true....................if it fails.....................politians wont give a damm .............no matter how many agiatations u will do.

I want Modi to be PM .

and what questions u raised that i didnt answered///

dude, when did I abuse you? It only reflects on your intellect when you put your hatred for akalis as the reason to vote for AAP. enjoy your naive existence.

yediyurappa was setup by congress and was given a spanking clean chit by the high court. wake up.

@Prometheus so you still hates akalis?

how is your Kabaddi profession ,is it better than your Medical one

hey marxy ...........how u doing bro??

i was very busy for a year.

life in medical field is difficult bro.

badals shall go from akali dal ...............and i will start loving them again like my grand dad......lol

Offcorse u should please Vote for the purest party in the world... AAP ...

And wait till ur house get raided by AAP minister suspecting your family for doing Drugs Trafficking and makes your wife to urinate on street ...

hahahahaha................so thats ur reply?

well can u do one thing?

go online to any newspaper of punjab.....................u will get to know who is doing drug trafficking here

hint - NDA govt

dude, when did I abuse you? It only reflects on your intellect when you put your hatred for akalis as the reason to vote for AAP. enjoy your naive existence.

yediyurappa was setup by congress and was given a spanking clean chit by the high court. wake up.

Punjab wont survive long if the things went like this unchecked.............i am not voting congess no matter what.......can u provide any other alternative???

isnt in a democarcy we have the rite to choose best of all the candidates available???

let the points set straight ................only MODI can become Prime minister or no one will become .

Only he has the experiance and the capabiily..AK can't even run Delhi and he wants to run India

but just to make him PM ...........u should not ruin something different happening in the nation..............we saw 65 years of methods used by our beloved politians ..................let a guy who is not a politian and running just 20 days of govt via just a year old party a chance to prove himself.

Once in an year the armed forces get a chance to come on TV, get respected, get awards while rest of the year they have to face the brunt of bullets severd heads and idiot Human rights activists and you want to ruin that as well ?

is it too much to ask???

You can't break the law to protect your rapist Vigilante law minister , AK is oding this to hide his incompetancy in running the Delhi govt. and take media attention from rebel AAP MLa's

i watch media daily ................both bjp and congress are trying very hard to make a example of kejriwal so that no one ever dares to stand against politians again

You ally with COngress and then say congress and BJP are allied..HYpocrisy .. where did the 370 page report on Shiela go as claimed by AK before elections ? did it fly away on its own

and mind it ..............its true....................if it fails.....................politians wont give a damm .............no matter how many agiatations u will do.

Politicians will if they are voted out

I want Modi to be PM .

am glad

and what questions u raised that i didnt answered///

Why no action is taken against the law minister for the vigilante justice forcing women to urinate in public and forcefully locking 4 other Forign nationals on a car..
Why is Kejrival not taking action against the law minster who has been indicted by high court for tampering with evidence ?

badals shall go from akali dal ...............and i will start loving them again like my grand dad......lol

well can u do one thing?

go online to any newspaper of punjab.....................u will get to know who is doing drug trafficking here

hint - NDA govt

Punjab wont survive long if the things went like this unchecked.............i am not voting congess no matter what.......can u provide any other alternative???

isnt in a democarcy we have the rite to choose best of all the candidates available???

fortunately yes, and hence BJP will win.

well can u do one thing?

hint - NDA govt

Now come on Confess to me that u where a Congressi Butt. hurt who jumped into AAP and got face kicked ... :D

Only he has the experiance and the capabiily..AK can't even run Delhi and he wants to run India

Once in an year the armed forces get a chance to come on TV, get respected, get awards while rest of the year they have to face the brunt of bullets severd heads and idiot Human rights activists and you want to ruin that as well ?

You can't break the law to protect your rapist Vigilante law minister , AK is oding this to hide his incompetancy in running the Delhi govt. and take media attention from rebel AAP MLa's

You ally with COngress and then say congress and BJP are allied..HYpocrisy .. where did the 370 page report on Shiela go as claimed by AK before elections ? did it fly away on its own

Politicians will if they are voted out

am glad

Why no action is taken against the law minister for the vigilante justice forcing women to urinate in public and forcefully locking 4 other Forign nationals on a car..
Why is Kejrival not taking action against the law minster who has been indicted by high court for tampering with evidence ?

meh...........u still missed the dynasty in nda and drug cartel un by them.............how convinent ?

as i already told u ............only modi can and should become prime minister or no one will become .......from where does kejriwal came ?

kejriwal is not a politian ...........it will take time for him to understand the things ....how the stuff works.

for the love of god.....its not even a month since he made his govt...............and u want him to do everything in just one day??

eeerrrrrrr...............why u called his law minister a rapist ???? dont get carried away mate

about congress support in govt...................i saw the media where both bjp and congress were pushing them to make govt................and telling them that they are running from responsibility ...............and now when he made .............look what u saying.................its laughable bro.

Back
Top Bottom