What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I don't think Chandra Babu is a saint either.

Isn't his nick name the Real Estate chief minister?

Naidu needs to also concentrate on improving Agriculture, Manufacturing and IT simultaneously.

IT whilst being the trademark of his rule does not have the same multiplier effect.

I don't think Chandra Babu is a saint either.

Isn't his nick name the Real Estate chief minister?

Naidu needs to also concentrate on improving Agriculture, Manufacturing and IT simultaneously.

IT whilst being the trademark of his rule does not have the same multiplier effect.

But then again, I shouldn't complain about Corruption in Andhra.

I am from Kerala after all. No state can match up to the lack of vision there.
Yes CBN is corrupt,but atleast he delivers 50%.Seemandhra is a fertile region with rich alluvial soil and rivers passing through it,They also have a big coastal line which if developed properly might be a major port in S-E asia similar to Singapore.The Godavari basin is rich in hydrocarbons,Rayalaseema is rich in Mineral deposits.

So agriculture is not a big deal for them,they can do it easily,IT with stimulus packages can be boosted in Andhra.
All development we see here in hyderabad is due to Andhra businessmen , 90% of them are politicians and they will shift their industries back to andhra in the next 10 years.I am yet to see some Successful Telangana businessmen or industries established by them.

Compare it to Telangana,
Here we have red soil and semi-arid conditions where only some plants can be grown unlike the rich alluvial soil of Andhra.
There is a lazy attitude in some people courtesy of NIzam rule.
Typical day for deccan people is after 10 and a chicken biryani and liquor in the night somewhat like mallu people in terms of alcohol ;)
People are straightforward which is a good thing,not diplomatic or clever like Andhra people. :D There is something about the fish eaters and Coastal area people man.:p:
I don't know how we are going to manage it but hopefully things will change.

Q:Hey America, can you guys be hypocrites and suck up to the man you hate the most who leads the country you despise?
yes-we-can.jpg

Yes CBN is corrupt,but atleast he delivers 50%.Seemandhra is a fertile region with rich alluvial soil and rivers passing through it,They also have a big coastal line which if developed properly might be a major port in S-E asia similar to Singapore.The Godavari basin is rich in hydrocarbons,Rayalaseema is rich in Mineral deposits.

So agriculture is not a big deal for them,they can do it easily,IT with stimulus packages can be boosted in Andhra.
All development we see here in hyderabad is due to Andhra businessmen , 90% of them are politicians and they will shift their industries back to andhra in the next 10 years.I am yet to see some Successful Telangana businessmen or industries established by them.

Compare it to Telangana,
Here we have red soil and semi-arid conditions where only some plants can be grown unlike the rich alluvial soil of Andhra.
There is a lazy attitude in some people courtesy of NIzam rule.
Typical day for deccan people is after 10 and a chicken biryani and liquor in the night somewhat like mallu people in terms of alcohol ;)
People are straightforward which is a good thing,not diplomatic or clever like Andhra people. :D There is something about the fish eaters and Coastal area people man.:p:
I don't know how we are going to manage it but hopefully things will change.

Fish!

Mallus are keen fish eaters! with alcohol :woot:

Fish!

Nah not exactly, those close to rivers and sea have a more Omega fatty acid content.That makes them ok.We Telangana people dont have the fortune to have sea and river at our side,therefore our fish consumption is low. :(

Fish!

We are Alcohol gulpers first and fish (really fish) come eventually.

Last edited:
Swiss govt prepares list of Indians with suspected black money.

source of black money will be shared with India: Swiss govt official .....;)

It will be a miracle if the government does anything about it.

Too many sharks in the sea.

It will be a miracle if the government does anything about it.

Too many sharks in the sea.
Atleast it's being done now, let's get rid of this toxic waste shall we!

USA ko chordo, hamare lulli choosna padega i nko pata hai lulli choosna kya hota hai.
Lekin woh choosenge/ya na choosenge.This is our land and we don't need permission from any idiot.,

Last edited:
Modi Visa Issue "a Thing of the Past": Hillary Clinton to NDTV - NDTV
"Get Modi" talks to "Radia Tapes"

One one hand American hypocrisy leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, on the other you have to commend them for having such a flexible and pragmatic foreign policy- they put their self interest above all else and don't really care if their hypocrisy is clear for all to see..

Good lord- DECADES :o::o:!!

Nice work there, clearing the low-hanging fruit and then moving on to bigger/harder issues. Build up enough momentum and before you know it you are back in the good times...

Nah not exactly, those close to rivers and sea have a more Omega fatty acid content.That makes them ok.We Telangana people dont have the fortune to have sea and river at our side,therefore our fish consumption is low. :(

We are Alcohol gulpers first and fish (really fish) come eventually.
usually we don't eat fish with foreign liquors,otherwise it may cause vomiting...but it serves with local toddy and arrack...
omega acid is found more in sea fishes like tuna,sardines,salmons,eel etc than in rivers...

Back
Top Bottom