What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Left should have died in 1970's. It was misfortune that when our Industries have developed competency, Indira nuked everything.

I agree with you when it comes to Industries, they are the worst..... I live in Kerala and hardly you can see any industries here.... But There are lot of good things they do which normally we ignore....Left ruled half of the time in kerala, and we are not in a bad shape by the way.....

Last edited:
I agree with you when it comes to Indistries, they are the worst..... I live in Kerala and hardly you can see any industries here.... But There are lot of good things they do which normally we ignore....Left ruled half of the time in kerala, and we are not in a bad shape by the way.....

Seriously,

Kerala is Kerala because Gulfies are too lazy and incompetent to do anything. Remmitances account for humongous share of 16% GDP.

If oil was found in any other country outside gulf; Kerala would have worse social indicators than UP-Bihar.

Agree on some good things argument; the most potent of it disciplining right wing and making them shed retarded Swadeshi ideology. But if retarded Indian population would have voted for Swatantra party which was a right wing party - religiosity; BJP
would not have become a necessity today.

Seriously,

Kerala is Kerala because Gulfies are too lazy and incompetent to do anything. Remmitances account for humongous share of 16% GDP.

If oil was found in any other country outside gulf; Kerala would have worse social indicators than UP-Bihar.

Agree on some good things argument; the most potent of it disciplining right wing and making them shed retarded Swadeshi ideology. But if retarded Indian population would have voted for Swatantra party which was a right wing party - religiosity; BJP
would not have become a necessity today.

You think Gulf is the only place where money is remitted???? "No my dear friend......in..Northern part of Kerala, Ie Malappuram and part of calicut yes.... But that is not the case when you go down south..... we are not only depended on Gulf for that matter.....

You think Gulf is the only place where money is remitted???? "No my dear friend......in..Northern part of Kerala, Ie Malappuram and part of calicut yes.... But that is not the case when you go down south..... we are not only depended on Gulf for that matter.....

Argument would still stand. Prosperity of Kerala is not due to policies that Kerala's politicians have adopted, but inspite of it.

Argument would still stand. Prosperity of Kerala is not due to policies that Kerala's politicians have adopted, but inspite of it.

The problem with people is that for every good thing in kerala they assume that gulf money is the reason..... I agree that it plays a part in it.... But there are several other things which makes kerala better than any other state.....

Education, Health care are few points to be noted.....

Left should have died in 1970's.

Most of social reforms in the form of tough reformist laws were achieved by 1950s. I don't think that ideology was much relevant after that, the ambassador cars reminds me of monopoly and strict market control of that era where development and participation of private sector was seen as a taboo and discouraged. I am extremely happy ambassador car is out of production, I won't miss it.

Most of social reforms in the form of tough reformist laws were achieved by 1950s. I don't think that ideology was much relevant after that, the ambassador cars reminds me of monopoly and strict market control of that era where development and participation of private sector was seen as a taboo and discouraged. I am extremely happy ambassador car is out of production, I won't miss it.

Ambassador had potential to become Rolls Royce of India. Union ans Babus killed it.

Ambassador had potential to become Rolls Royce of India. Union ans Babus killed it.

I know about unions, they played a big role in making Indians lazy. You may know how Mumbai's textile industry was destroyed by unions.

abey band karo iss thread ko varna thodey din me yeh Sansad ban jayegi.............

We have every Ideological IDIOT over here - Capatalists, Communalists, Fascists, Leftists, Centrist & new ones as well - Modics, Congressed, (No way) LEFT.

--
*coalition drama

GOM(group of ministers) system was system where a ministry contained representatives from all coalition parties of the alliance and their approval was needed leading to extreme delay in decision. Since BJP itself has a majority, now such coalition dharma of GOM not needed. Now expect faster decision making after it is removed.

Back
Top Bottom