What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Nice.
List lambi hai...
Khair samay bhi bahut hai
:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:
Bahut logon ki lagegi
Already seculars are saying ki secular word ki koi aukad nahi bachi:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They have engineered/are in the process of engineering a new word.
Plural.
Iss baar jad se mitana hai in chootiyon ko.

Eager to see next targets.
We use the Macaulay technique they used on Indians, on them if they invent a new word "plural" Shame them so much with the word "Plural"just as they dropped secularism, likewise they will drop the new word before it takes root :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:.
Start trending "#PluralRiots :rofl:

Also some dissenters left in social media still, before they become organized keep hitting them.Just like they were harangued during election time, same pressure and technique.

Meanwhile
Muslim outfits slam Cong’s ‘secularism’ - The Times of India
ALIGARH: After the resounding mandate for the BJP in the 16th Lok Sabha elections, some Muslims in Aligarh are trying to shape the community's response to the new political reality, urging the community to shed any "Congress nostalgia".

Referring to minority affairs minister Najma Heptullah's comments that Muslims were not a minority group in India, Rashid Shaz, leader of the Milli Parliament, an organization formed after the demolition of the Babri Masjid in Ayodhya in 1992, said, "Nehru's secularism was like a mirage, a trail of false hopes. The minority status created a psychological shell in the minds of Indian Muslims. If for 65 years someone keeps telling you that you are a minority, what will your mind be like? Congress wallowed in electoral gains earned by demonizing the 'political other', the BJP. Now, that dark era of pseudo-secularism is over."

Shaz said the biggest benefit of having Narendra Modi as prime minister would be the reduced significance of mullahs who earlier issued pronouncements to the community ahead of elections.

"A big benefit would be the fall of the mullahs or middlemen who appropriated the Muslim mind... Seeing Modi's leadership, there is little chance of any middleman's survival. That will make Muslims use their own brains," Shaz said.

The communal riots during the rule of secular parties, illegal bans on Muslim organizations, the arbitrary arrest of Muslim youth, and the refusal of a judicial inquiry into the Batla House encounter -- all this is being read as a Congress conspiracy against the community.

"The new political reality may look depressing, but at least we are able to see today where we really stand," a member of the Milli Parliament said.

Joining these Muslim intellectuals in the cry against the Congress is the Forum for Muslim Studies and Analysis, comprising academics from the Aligarh Muslim University.

Speaking of the record of the Congress in dealing with issues related to the community, Shabuddin Iraqi, former chairperson of the history department of the AMU, said, "The cause of Muslim upliftment was not taken seriously. Instead, the Congress created Muslim poster boys like Salman Khurshid."

Leaders like Khurshid lacked an understanding of the problems faced by the community and kept busy "appeasing the Congress high command," Iraqi said.

Prime Minister Modi's remarks that his win was the victory of India's 1.25 billion, and that he wants to build an India of the 21st century, has found resonance with Muslim intellectuals in Aligarh. These remarks are seen as a gesture to connect with the community.
"We too are open to a meaningful dialogue, as the community feels no nostalgia for the Congress," Shaz said.

I've heard that Modi has asked all Cabinet Ministers what they will achieve in their first 100 days and to focus on delivering results. With no permanent Def Min in place for the foreseeable future will defence purchases yet further stalled? If there was a permanent Def Min they would be able to take part in this 100 day program.

I just don't understand why Modi hasn't given a key ministry like defence a permanent minister from day one? Defence was one of his priorities he claimed in the elections.

@arp2041 @Dillinger thoughts?

I've heard that Modi has asked all Cabinet Ministers what they will achieve in their first 100 days and to focus on delivering results. With no permanent Def Min in place for the foreseeable future will defence purchases yet further stalled? If there was a permanent Def Min they would be able to take part in this 100 day program.

I just don't understand why Modi hasn't given a key ministry like defence a permanent minister from day one? Defence was one of his priorities he claimed in the elections.

He is the smartest guy we have had in decades.
Trust him... wait and watch.
He has been playing quite well esp. with Pak and SAARC.
Give it time.

Cabinet expansion in June 3rd week, Of course there will be a new DM.

Bo2sr4sIIAAwuFz.jpg

What was the significance of May 19th?
i was hoping someone would know :azn:. The birthday of one of the greatest nationalist.
funny. the desperation is obvious.
His only proof for indian involvement in FATA/Baluchistan - "Nahi karte to bavakoof hai":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Also irritated that all trade progress has been wiped out. Cant have fools blocking our Pharma & Auto industry . Good move. :devil:
Finally the root of their problem is that Pak wants to behave like the status quo power. However they get pissed because reality slaps them to remind them that India is status quo. then to vent their frustrations they kill a fw of their own citizens.:lol::lol:

As far as 370 - its like pulling a band aid. Do it quick , take a little pain and follow the chinese way.:china:

image.jpg

Don't include my life in school textbooks, PM Narendra Modi says

• Textbooks in Gujarat schools may have chapter on Narendra Modi

A M Tiwari, principal secretary, primary and secondary education department, said that they planned to move a proposal that a chapter on Modi's life — giving an account of his journey from selling tea as a child to the post of PM - be included in school textbooks.

Earlier, the Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan governments had also announced that they were considering teaching the biography of Narendra Modi in schools.

Madhya Pradesh minister for school education had said on Sunday the government is considering teaching chapters on life of Narendra Modi from Classes III to VI.

Speaking to reporters,minister for school education Paras Jain had said, "We have been traditionally teaching schoolchildren on lives of great kings and freedom fighters. But we are now considering introducing lessons on Narendra Modi so that children can be inspired by a living icon. No one can deny that Modi's life is inspirational. It can set an example before our students to see and know a man who was born in a humble family but rose to become PM.

Since its about defence purchases I am pasting a news that I just read.

Govt moves to hike defence FDI up to 100% - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Thats a huge leap from 26% to 100% on the FDI cap.

Last edited:
the rebooting of media houses has started :-);)

Relience Industry(RIL) to take over Network18 in 4000cr mega deal..
"Rajdeep Sardesai will proceed on long leave shortly. The buzz in the Network 18 group is that he may not return.": from above article.

soory cudn't post the link due to forum's rule

This fella might have been kicked out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom