What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That chanakyan mother#ker :D

I just went through the cabinet/ministry allocations more intently. I retract my earlier statement of displeasure.
They say, keep your friends close, and enemies (political) even closer....

Everything went as expected .

PM has given Cabinet rank to a Badal ............but with some conditions ............NDA govt in Punjab have to work for the people now and improve its image ..........and also Sidhu is gonna be Depty CM of Punjab ....xD

meanwhile ...........Punjab Govt just woke up and they fired a minister who son was arrested in drug smuggling case by ED

and also checking has been increased many folds ............even kids 10 yr old kids are getting checked for drugs.

5 Policemen are suspended in 3 days for helping drug smugglers ............300+ smugglers are arrested in just a week .

a senior Akali leader told me that Sidhu was in touch with Jaitley And PM during whole election campaign ..............and everything was done by him with approval of the PM

He is gonna be made BJP president of Punjab and Depty CM of Punjab .

lets hope govt. keep working for people ..........

PM has given Cabinet rank to a Badal ............but with some conditions ............NDA govt in Punjab have to work for the people now and improve its image ..........and also Sidhu is gonna be Depty CM of Punjab ....xD

meanwhile ...........Punjab Govt just woke up and they fired a minister who son was arrested in drug smuggling case by ED

and also checking has been increased many folds ............even kids 10 yr old kids are getting checked for drugs.

5 Policemen are suspended in 3 days for helping drug smugglers ............300+ smugglers are arrested in just a week .

a senior Akali leader told me that Sidhu was in touch with Jaitley And PM during whole election campaign ..............and everything was done by him with approval of the PM

Unless he gives up TV and joking aorund, I wouldnt give him any post or role.

He needs to show people that he takes politics very very seriously!

Its still out of reach as of now hopefully bjp atleast manages to pass UCC of its core agenda this time around

Care to explain?

If they dont wake up, apptards are forming govt in punjab in coming assembly polls :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Care to explain?

If they dont wake up, apptards are forming govt in punjab in coming assembly polls :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Punjab AAP is different from Delhi AAP ....just check .

People voted AAP to scare NDA .......it was scary enough for the govt to stop working against people........lets see .......2017 is still far away ...........how much repair they can do

Care to explain?

BJP needs 2/3 majority in LS plus simple majority in J&K state assembly to remove it

10411348_714540991942524_4598556369645809759_n.jpg

looks like people are in no mood let go Badals ....................

there were alligations levelled against Badals by some industrialists that Badal family ordered them to give them commision in every sale

for example , for every bread sold .........rs 1 shall go to the Badals

such thinks drove away industry from Punjab

There are three principal differences between a “special category state” and a state with a special status.
First, the special status that J&K has is guaranteed by the Constitution of India. Special category status is not; it is decided by an executive order. In fact, the body that grants the special category status to a state, the National Development Council, is itself the creation of an administrative fiat.
Second, special status is empowered position of legislative power and political rights. As against this, a special category status is only an economic and administrative category with some fringe financial benefits.
Third, the power to grant special category status lies with the National Development Council, composed of the Prime Minster, Union Ministers, Chief Ministers and members of the Planning Commission. On the other hand, the power to grant a special status is only in the ambit of the Parliament and that too with a two third majority!
Which is why, while eight states have been added to the special category list since 1970, the special status states has remained the same since 1951.

Special Status v s Special Category Lastupdate:- Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:30:00 GMT Jammu.GreaterKashmir.com

Back
Top Bottom