What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="Narendra Modi (narendramodi) on Twitter">@narendramodi</a> has started Plan for Rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits Back to J&amp;K cc <a href="Ashoke Pandit (ashokepandit) on Twitter">@ashokepandit</a> &#10;compensation upto 12 lakh vil b given</p>&mdash; Masala Chaas (@masala_chaas) <a href=" ">May 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How do i embedd tweets?
BTW, this is a nice development if true.

just paste the embed code in the Media.

..Can't wit for him to be PM... He sounds like he is going to fullfill my dreams !!!

The Kashmiri rehab project is true. It was on the cards for a long time in the shibirs. JnK and the North East should see a sea change soon.
The separatists are already jittery. Some notices were strung up in Anantnag last week stating that 'We will protect our homeland from Kafirs'. As expected nowadays, no one claimed doing that though. :P

BJP can not remove her....
There is no power as such for BJP to do that. Period.
Read article 156 and see that the President is Congressi/

President have to act on Prime minister's advice ,

Good start. Now you'll see Congressis lining up to defend him & cry victim of Modi's vindictive politics.

Last edited:
Roumers that Nitin Gadkari might get Defense , Is he suited for it ???

Anyone whose name is NOT SAINT AK ANTONY is suited for the job.

BoQIA6PIMAEW1a8.jpg

The govt should also take away the govt. bunglow that Priyanka Vadra has. Also Rahal G should be given an MPs accomodation and not a bunglow on Tuglak road. Salon ne desh ko apne bap ka maal samaj rakha hai.

O Bhai what is this story about YoYa sleeping all over the place. Chal kya raha ahi...

मित्रों,

कल AAPtards की तिहाड़ जेल के सामने जमकर पिटाई हुई I केजरीवाल सोचता था की हज़ारों की भीड़ आएगी पर ड्रामेबाज २०० लोग भी नहीं जुटा सका I उसके बाद तो AAPtard और पुलिस के डंडे के बीच में जमकर संवाद हुआ I

Some news article said 60 people were there.

Many people don't understand that FII inflows are highly based on market sentiment, expect a big jump ahead of Modi's inauguration and a bigger jump if the cabinet is a good one. My call is ~1% preceding the 26th and 1.5% after if it's a good cabinet and -0.5% if its not so great.

It sucks that you have to be an Indian citizen to invest in the Sensex.

Back
Top Bottom