What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BoOFiKhIAAAEOL7.jpg:large

This excellent news. BJP is leaderless in Seemandhra. If Chiranjeevi can take up dat role, with full backing, BJP can out grow TDP in Seemandhra. He is a close aide to Venkayya naidu.

I also heard that Pawan kalyans. Jana Sena party may well be merged with BJP Seemandhra, if Chiranjeevi joins BJP.

This excellent news. BJP is leaderless in Seemandhra. If Chiranjeevi can take up dat role, with full backing, BJP can out grow TDP in Seemandhra. He is a close aide to Venkayya naidu.

I also heard that Pawan kalyans. Jana Sena party may well be merged with BJP Seemandhra, if Chiranjeevi joins BJP.

Chiranjeevi should not have joined politics.

I hope he doesn't undermine Chandra Babu, no offense, but I trust Chandrababu than Chiranjeevi, especially when Seemandhra needs a good adminstrator to lead them out of bifurcation, build a new capital and grow again.

Exactly! You only reiterated my point that once the new government takes over Congress appointed governors are automatically put on exit mode. This is the norm ever since. Don't read too much into what the article 156 of the constitution says. It's just ceremonious!

I did not reiterate anything, dont put your words in my mouth. Most of UPA governors have complete almost 4 years, hence in a exit mode, NDA can do no shit to remove anyone of them.

When reached out for their comments, the Congress leaders said the Governors cannot be compelled to quit as there is no legal binding on them to resign without the completion of their tenure.

WB Governor Narayan and some others are not leaving before completion of his term..

This is a big BS from yourself.:

& a new govt always calls back the governors installed by previous one. UPA1 called back many governess in 2004 installed by NDA

Neither ( NDA/UPA) have powers to unseat (oppositions's) governors on their own...

I did not reiterate anything, dont put your words in my mouth. Most of UPA governors have complete almost 4 years, hence in a exit mode, NDA can do no shit to remove anyone of them.

WB Governor Narayan and some others are not leaving before completion of his term..

eezy tigress. stop jizzin in your pants & read the whole article in the link given by yourself! & this highlighted part in particular. Now you can decide yourself whether NDA can do shit or not!

UPA'S 2004 redux

Governors owing allegiance to the BJP and RSS had faced the axe soon after the Congress-led UPA government came to power in 2004. Some of them were removed immediately.

Governors owing allegiance to the BJP and RSS had faced the axe soon after the Congress-led UPA government came to power in 2004. Some of them were removed immediately.

Removed by their own party yes, but not the opposite party!!!

Show me one example of UPA recalling one NDA governor.....They left on their own accord and their own party pressure. There is no mechanism to force them to go away by any succeeding government. And I have quoted an article 156 from the constitution..

In other words you are saying article 156 bears no value?

Show me one example of UPA recalling one NDA governor.....They left on their own accord and their own party pressure. There is no mechanism to force them to go away by any succeeding government. And I have quoted an article 156 from the constitution..

UPA removed BJP appointed governors in 2004 ,They removed 17 governors 1n 2004 (
UPA government's decision to replace governors gets allies backing but differences remain : NATION - India Today )

Last edited:

one more time...careful reading & comprehension this time please.
UPA'S 2004 redux

Basically the article says that the Governors owing allegiance to the BJP & RSS installed by previous NDA govt were removed by Congress lead UPA soon after they came to power in 2004. As I said earlier... Presidential power in India is ceremonious... unlike in many other countries. Regardless President agrees or not.. govt's goes ahead with the changes. & President in India has to tow gov't line. Even if President refuses the first time to sign a bill or an ordinance passed by the govt.. he has to sign it second time around. No question asked. As I said earlier... article 156 is just a ceremonious clause without any real significance. That's just how things work in India when it comes to President's power!

Back
Top Bottom