What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I heard Rahul G is going to take sanyas for next 5yrs on some hill top in Italy. :D

If he is smart, he quits politics and supports his sister to get a credible position in the party. That's the only way the Gandhis can prevail in the Congress. He must have understood that by now, that he is not what India wants, but sadly he might be blinded by his personal win.

73-80 in U.P HOly .......Amit Shah is Einstein of politics
above all he shown 'aaukat' of 2 many regional blakmailers like SP, BSP, JDU and RJD. These 4 are completely insignificant on national level. Haha good for development and us.

If he is smart, he quits politics and supports his sister to get a credible position in the party. That's the only way the Gandhis can prevail in the Congress. He must have understood that by now, that he is not what India wants, but sadly he might be blinded by his personal win.

Now that he has lost, congress party Workers have openly come against Rahul G that he is on the mobile most of the time as if he doesnt want to be there at all.
I've a doubt if Rahul G is also a keyboard warrior on pdf. :P
Honestly I dont think even Priyanka Wadra would be able to resurrect congress.
This 128yrs old party deserves a GRAVE now. (Copyrighted by @Dash )

tide_story--621x414.jpg

I wish PAkistanis can listen to his speech. Its better to listen to a person before assuming things.

Back
Top Bottom