What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

TO ALL MY FRIEND I HAVE BIG SURPRISE

Partywise Trends & Result

BJP LEADING IN JAMMU KASHMIR SEATS WITH WIDE MARGIN BJP 32.4% INC 22.9% JKPDP 20.5% JKN 11%

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @chak de INDIA @WAR-rior @nair

That is a real surprise.... i was expecting PDP to do well in Kashmir..... But the good thing is Kashmir is going in the same direction of other states....

But one need to remember the boycott and percentage of voting happened in Kashmir....

Congratulations to India. May this be the start of a new high growth era, and with it, India taking its place under the sun as one of the world's great powers.

That was a wonderful first post by you...... By the way Welcome to PDF....

That is a real surprise.... i was expecting PDP to do well in Kashmir..... But the good thing is Kashmir is going in the same direction of other states....

But one need to remember the boycott and percentage of voting happened in Kashmir....
Pdp actualy they are doing well leading 3 seats and bjp already won 2 seats 1 to independent Jkn None even omar abdullah himself on a verge of Defeat :o::o: bjp won 2 seats with such huge margin that there vote share pass all other parties o_Oo_O

Is BJP making 2/3rd majority ? How much NDA has win so far?

BJP alone got the required seats to win which is 280 out of 272 which is necessary , the NDA alliance is winning around 334 So expect some massive reforms and changes in next few months

Back
Top Bottom