What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

kal tak ka wait nahi ho raha bhaiyon ..koi movie hi suggest kar do raat kaatne ke liye

kal tak ka wait nahi ho raha bhaiyon ..koi movie hi suggest kar do raat kaatne ke liye

watch this, this is an oscar worthy film

loha.jpg

hey why the hell they banned me i am the same @jiki over here. The msg of " duplicate ID " is poping up in my browser
how da fk mine was a duplicte id. :angry::angry:

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @Roybot @jbond197 @Sidak cud u guys plz help me out, i have failed to inform some of imp inhouse strategy of odisha and Mahrstra BJP to all of u due to dis fking mess...:hitwall::hitwall:
Sure, tell us how can we help!!

Agreed that congress has not rig big time. But small levels of rigging was done, especially in North east, seats.

If Rigging makes the largest party to cross 200+ & reduces the burden of allies & diktats of Left, than that Rigging is completely in national interest.

rigging is not possible until EVM is hard wired over a button ,and per hour about 100 votes are the max one can do in an evm and candidates check their button working before vote is being done.

so rigging is looser talk ,major issues are booth capturing and money power .

Dogivijay Singh says 'can't handover nation to communal forces'. India iska baap ka jaagir hai? Now I know where these idiots like Amaresh Misra draw their inspiration from! :sick:

Don't say a word against Diggy raja :angry:

It is b'coz of He & Pappu that BJP is getting strengthened.

Look at his record of unquestionable (no) work done in MP. Now no one can bring Congress back in 30 years!!!

Thank You Diggy Raja.

rigging is not possible until EVM is hard wired over a button ,and per hour about 100 votes are the max one can do in an evm and candidates check their button working before vote is being done.

so rigging is looser talk ,major issues are booth capturing and money power .

Recently it has been reduced to 70 from 100 per hour.

Back
Top Bottom