What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I can bet that Ashutosh ain't going to Win at any cost & there would be neck to neck fight in New Delhi Constituency, anyone can win by shortest of Margins.

I'm big time confused by these Opinion Polls & ain't believing in any of them. I'm waiting for Exact Polls on 16th May, keeping my fingers crossed & prepared for surprised reults.
Was just listening to NDTV & Pranoy Roy told Meenakshi Lekhi that she is winning as per post poll predictions. :enjoy:

I meant - let's Burry AK49.
Definitely not burry. I wud and as always did, prefer AAP in opposition rather than Congress. We want great governance by BJP but even they are prone to corruption and AAP is the best team to act as opposition. Dont simply write them off. With experience they will get only better.

What happened to her ????
Obviously, BJP is in power now. Loyalties change. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Definitely not burry. I wud and as always did, prefer AAP in opposition rather than Congress. We want great governance by BJP but even they are prone to corruption and AAP is the best team to act as opposition. Dont simply write them off. With experience they will get only better.

Obviously, BJP is in power now. Loyalties change. :D :D :D

Are bhai, main uska party ko burry karne ko nahi kha...Mera kehna tha ki usse abhi bury karo...Bad may dekhenge AK49 ko.

So you will get a cabinet berth in her New Delhi Constituency Government?? o_Oo_O

BD section may ja kar Trolling kar.:angry:

10003954_776563625698059_5054564342449668614_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom