What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10297860_1598710863687909_6637835581844773522_n.jpg

Key posts and probable candidates, My take!

Arun Jaitley for External affairs or Finance (Subramaniam swami can take it too).

Home - Sushma

Defence - V K Singh.

Railways - some one from Bihar or other allies. I just wish E sreedharan news comes out to be true.

Correct/predict & add..

E Sreedharan as Railway minister is i hate to say it impossible due to political compulsions. Most probably that will be given to Paswan. :lol:

It's a counter balance by opposition camp within BJP I guess... Amit shah will get some important minstry i think but Rajnath that wierdo should be kept away from running the country!!
Okay. But I believe Rajnath should still get something Important, afterall he is the one of the biggie who stood by Modi along with Jeitely.

E Sreedharan as Railway minister is i hate to say it impossible due to political compulsions. Most probably that will be given to Paswan. :lol:

Ha Ha. Dont worry, non political people are given Mos 1st. Then gradually they are uplifted. No VK Singh and Sreedharan will be Cabinet Mins.

Key posts and probable candidates, My take!

Arun Jaitley for External affairs or Finance (Subramaniam swami can take it too).

Home - Sushma

Defence - V K Singh.

Railways - some one from Bihar or other allies. I just wish E sreedharan news comes out to be true.

Correct/predict & add..

I'd be a bad idea to give him defence so soon. Especially considering that he opposed Gen. Suhag.
My be MoS in some other area. Home?

I think we haven't still yet understood Modi.

One thing is for sure - HE IS A NO NONSENSE PERSON.

If he get his nos. than Political Compulsions?? GHANTA.

He haven't allowed nonsense in his own party, how will he listen to any nonsense from a party getting just 2 seats?

Kya Baat kar rahe ho? Seems u have grossly underestimated Rajnath Singh.

I will give maximum credit to Rajnath Singh for even bringing NaMo as the candidate amongst BJP greats bulling thru for the Top Seat. Rajnath is a Champion and hes Vajpayee Part-2. A perfect Chela. His style, thots everything match Vajpayee. Infact, hes announced that he wont be part of Cabinet but will take care as Party Secretary.
It's a counter balance by opposition camp within BJP I guess... Amit shah will get some important minstry i think but Rajnath that wierdo should be kept away from running the country!!

Okay. But I believe Rajnath should still get something Important, afterall he is the one of the biggie who stood by Modi along with Jeitely.
Arun Jaitley is different league, there is no opposition to him. Rajnath on the other hand could not keep UP united, BJP went from 57 to 15 seats due to conflict between him and other UP leaders.

Kya Baat kar rahe ho? Seems u have grossly underestimated Rajnath Singh.

I will give maximum credit to Rajnath Singh for even bringing NaMo as the candidate amongst BJP greats bulling thru for the Top Seat. Rajnath is a Champion and hes Vajpayee Part-2. A perfect Chela. His style, thots everything match Vajpayee. Infact, hes announced that he wont be part of Cabinet but will take care as Party Secretary.
Aray bhai, Kalraj Mishra, Lal Ji Tandon, Kalyan Singh, Rajnath Singh have had major issues in past leading to slide of BJP fom top to the last position. Giving him ministry just because he backed Namo is not going to make other factions within BJP happy.

I would prefer Amit Shah being made in charge of Party Affairs rather than Administrative Affairs. He is the one guy capable of making BJP a pan India party.

I think we haven't still yet understood Modi.

One thing is for sure - HE IS A NO NONSENSE PERSON.

If he get his nos. than Political Compulsions?? GHANTA.

He haven't allowed nonsense in his own party, how will he listen to any nonsense from a party getting just 2 seats?
I wish BJP on its own gets more than 272. Tab Cheetay ka rang kuch aur hi hoga!!

I would prefer Amit Shah being made in charge of Party Affairs rather than Administrative Affairs. He is the one guy capable of making BJP a pan India party.
He should just be brain behind Namo. No need to waste him in any ministries or petty portfolios.

TNM EXCLUSIVE: E Sreedharan, Modi's choice for Railway Minister?
:woot:

Nothing could go any better for Indian Railways, if this news turns out ro bw true..
bhai agar ye ho to maja hi aa jaayega..well modi already said that his cabinet will work as team india

Unless in dire need which I think is not, BJP should not ally with parties like NCP, SP, BSP, TMC, NC etc. They will only create hurdles in everything BJP will try to do in one way or another.
Though support from parties like AIDMK, BJD or even YSRC should be accepted but only if they will support BJP in its important policies and not create unneccessary hurdles.
BJD and YSRC will be ok but not AIADMK..

E Shreedharan as Railways and V.K. Singh as defence. Time to bring in the experts
V K singh may have some problems with new army chief gen. suhag.

Last edited:
Congress internal survey - 115

BSP Internal survey - 13

SP internal survey - 14

BJP's internal survey - NDA - 303

:dance3:

ओपनियन पोल बकबास है..... युगपुरुष केजरीवाल जी 17 को भारत के PM पद की शपथ लेकर 18 को त्यागपत्र देकर 19 तारीख से अमरीका के राष्ट्रपति पद के चुनाव लड़ने की तैयारी हेतु US जा रहे हैं।।

Back
Top Bottom