What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But E Sreedharan is 80+ and is not yet in BJP, though he can be brought to Rajya Sabha easily, I guess..

E Shreedharan as Railways and V.K. Singh as defence. Time to bring in the experts
I wish that the Govt approach be of one to identify professionals in all areas and hand them ministeries but don't think that's possible in Indian politics.. Such professionals can at best get major advisory role with the ministries nothing more, in my opinion.

I wish that the Govt approach be of one to identify professionals in all areas and hand them ministeries but don't think that's possible in Indian politics.. Such professionals can at best get major advisory role with the ministries nothing more, in my opinion.

No politicians in India will pass up a ministry.

Got to loot somehow right?

That's right. NCP has lot to answer for their misgovernance & corruption in Maharashtra. SP, BSP & DMK would ally with anyone who controls CBI, TMC & AIADMK is blackmailers & NC just wants to have a good life & flirt with anyone who is power. Only BJD & TRS could be a meaningful allies. We still don't know about YSRC. Jagan would love to be associated with theruling party due to pending CBI cases. BJP is really spoiled for choices here!
Correct. Only BJD, TRS and YSRC do seems to be parties which won't interfere much into govt's business. Also I think NDA itself would be in such a strong position(possibly cross 270 mark) that these parties can't do much blackmail and have to accept whatever little they get.

No politicians in India will pass up a ministry.

Got to loot somehow right?
Unfortunately that's true!! But the fact that this idea is in air, in itself is a welcome change!!

Guys, Gadkari is coming back to BJP presidency!! Does that mean Rajnath getting a ministry??

Unfortunately that's true!! But the fact that this idea is in air, in itself is a welcome change!!

Guys, Gadkari is coming back to BJP presidency!! Does that mean Rajnath getting a ministry??
Gadkari to be BJP President? I will say Amit Shah should get that post.

E Shreedharan as Railways and V.K. Singh as defence. Time to bring in the experts
I was hoping for this for some time but whilst I hope sooner rather than later India gets a Def Min from a Defence background I do NOT believe VK Singh is the man. He seems FAR too decisive and looks like there is too many fresh wounds for him to function objectively. I believe with him there would be too much animosity between the IA brass and the MoD and it would be all his own doing that is unless he does the smart and classy thing which is to draw a line under the whole thing and start a fresh forgetting what has gone on in the past. But right now it seems VK Singh is all to interested in stirring things up than improving the system.

Given the "cooling off" period hasn't expired I would have preferred former Naval Chief Joshi as Def Min, by all accounts he was the epitome of a silent professional doing his job in a competent and professional manner not to mention supporting the Indian defence industry. Although VK Singh is the exception in this case as most Indian Mil do not seek any place in politics after retirement.

Hum nani kay ghar janewale wale hai, acche din anne wale hai. :cheesy:

10338777_742866125736147_7224305306479217405_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom