What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

then AAP is biggest Party in Punjab ......................LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Abe sahi ho jae chahe AAP 7 JEET Jae punjab mai aur bhai @Prometheus bhi khush ho jae par baki predictions sahi hon :lol:

hahahaha ...........yeah everyone will be happy

I believe you should be happy. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

too much to digest...............even more then any expection of anyone here...........we are thinking 3 ....not 5

na baba..............last time Kejru came to Punjab ................whole Punjab got jammed.............people climbed trees to see him......cant handle same type of show daily...........dudes crazy here
Abe to cm banega to laundon me josh ayega daru peene ki jaagah compete karenge :lol:

BJP should dump Akalis they bring too little numbers while carry too much baggage at the same time. At least force them to get their act straight.

BJP should dump Akalis they bring too little numbers while carry too much baggage at the same time. At least force them to get their act straight.

without Akalis ......Bjp is nothing in Punjab ......even down then BSP status in Punjab

Abe to cm banega to laundon me josh ayega daru peene ki jaagah compete karenge :lol:

there is no organisation............no one was looking after the state level polls............no state cheif .........no city chief ..............will take time to set up.

if this survey comes true..........many famous and liked politicians might join AAP ....there are good people in Akalis too ( hint my grandPa)

Ye aadmi kya dhongi hai LOL :lol:

there is no organisation............no one was looking after the state level polls............no state cheif .........no city chief ..............will take time to set up.

if this survey comes true..........many famous and liked politicians might join AAP ....there are good people in Akalis too ( hint my grandPa)

Agar poll sahi hua to organization me time nahi lagega .. All the Best :|

Even if we keep lowest value ,3 seats and 20+% VS is HUGE .

Though we don't have exact figures, but vote share speaks volumes.

All India voting % was 66+% which is the RECORD till now, obviously India isn't voting to make Rahul baba the PM & UPA the third term? Or is India voting for a Third front govt. in record nos.? Answer lies in Voteshare.

Similarly Varanasi polled 55+% from 40s last time, are they voting for Kejru or Congress in Large nos.? NAAAHHHHH.

@levina

who do you think these extra 13%!!!! voted for in such EXCITEMENT!!!! ?? :azn:
My guess is as good as your's.
But the same had happened in last elections too,the exit poll results were completely different from the final results...keeping my fingers crossed. :P

He is giving handful seats for BJP in Karnataka & taking away double of that in Rajastan & MP, two of the most dominant BJP states. & he was giving 0 to Laloo in Bihar :lol:

These jokers from ORG made him look super silly today.. How can anyone imagine so many seats for Congress in MP. Even he would have cursed them off air.

These jokers from ORG made him look super silly today.. How can anyone imagine so many seats for Congress in MP. Even he would have cursed them off air.

Abe Marg ORG giving 2 seats to LALOO+CONg and 10 Seats To JDU :lol:
12% VS to AAP in MP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well he has said publicly that he'll quit politics if he loses from Varanasi. Still if he can swear falsely on his own kids then uttering such small lies is I guess to easy for a guy fallen to that level.

Care to share the link if any. Would help to troll Aaptards.

Back
Top Bottom