What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@DRAY

just saw that news in ABP Ananda. Can't believe that dumbbell is actually trying to learn the yucky signatures of a real politician :D

Today's Chanakya's (the only guys who the Delhi elections as well as 2009 elections right) are predicting sweeps for the BJP in Rajasthan Bihar, 39 seats in Maharashtra.

Abki baar Modi Sarkar fellas

An ordinary voter in Jadavpur, Kolkata asked TMC candidate and Bengali film star Dev to stand in the queue to vote!! Brave man, hope he will be safe after the election. :tup:

@chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @levina @scorpionx @arp2041 @ExtraOdinary @JanjaWeed @Roybot @SarthakGanguly
Same thing happened to the south telgu hero....cheranjeevi......... and after the fight he apologized for it stood in queue to vote...
Sorry for the language but found it humorous.thought about sharing :P

10309281_670938936306689_1387539082230564784_n.jpg

India me bhi kami nai hai......:whistle;

Ohhhoooo

Kitni baaar???
Just how many times 'll you keep repeating this dialogue???
Let the elections finish I've few scores to settle....Modi would help me :coffee:

Dekh lena!!!:angry:

Love ur signature :rofl:

hhhmmmm......CNN-IBN showed exit poll (for Punjab) similar to what people are talking here in punjab with a little difference.

AAP 1-3 ............sangrur AAP will win ......and this mark the end of Dhindsa dynasty in Akali Dal .....good riddance .

other two seats where AAP had a chance were ....Gurdaspur and Ludhiana ( mainly due to choice of candidates)

But they showed very little reduction in SAD vote share........hhhmmmm .....I am Akali ....voted for AAP ...........my village is Hardline Akali ......voted AAP.......and many more similar villages swifted from Akalis to AAP .

nothing to do with the Party........its just Badals and dynasty giving bad name to 250 years old organisation.

hope ....this result will put some sense in Badals and they start working for people

according to cvoter survey ...........AAP might be winning only in Punjab ............xD

Times Now giving 0 seats to BJP+ in TN , how many seats are others giving to BJP+ in TN?

Back
Top Bottom