What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

all right lets see what u got.
discuss any policy with me of congress in past 10 years that u think was good.

i am very serious

I have always talk about the nation and public interest and to be frank this modi wave is like making majority to question, is there really a wave or just a propaganda ?

Problem was with the Chinese made products which were flooding the Indian markets and most of the Indian made products gone for exports .

Why you think that i will do BS ?
17 million formal sector jobs created by UPA govt offers no employment benefits - Economic Times

And here it was the politicians who ganged up with the multi national companies and did the fraud which has harmed ordinary Indians.

no sonia,rahul,ysr are all involved in these scams.
did Jaitley break record of Binny for shortest dharna??

Dharna jaruri hai.

Corruption is an issue in all the political parties which is hurting the nation and in scams politicians from all parties are there including BJP.

I have always talk about the nation and public interest and to be frank this modi wave is like making majority to question, is there really a wave or just a propaganda ?

this is ur response to my question??

i don't give a shit about whether there is a wave or not.we will know by 16 th

pakistan4.jpg

no sonia,rahul,ysr are all involved in these scams..

Are you saying that no scams by BJP or other regional parties ?

this is ur response to my question??

i don't give a shit about whether there is a wave or not.we will know by 16 th

Starting give because its about nation and if nation first then think like a true son.

did Jaitley break record of Binny for shortest dharna??
Why do you care? Your dramebaz kajri was calling this dharna a drama.. Someone please show him a mirror.. Anyways Delhi elections will happen soon and Delhites will show him the mirror and put this Congi agent in his right place!!

Are you saying that no scams by BJP or other regional parties ?

Starting give because its about nation and if nation first then think like a true son.

dude discuss something if u want and stop being anti bjp

Why do you care? Your dramebaz kajri was calling this dharna a drama.. Someone please show him a mirror.. Anyways Delhi elections will happen soon and Delhites will show him the mirror and put this Congi agent in his right place!!

even i feel that dharna was stupid

By ignoring one broken record, this thread started looking saner again!!

Last edited:
Today Modi showed middle finger to Madam and her Sampath. " You did not allow a road show..? I'll just have a drive through"..

even i feel that dharna was stupid
Whatever!! But why do AAPtards and Kejri care about it? After holding that stupid Railway Museum dharna to protect racist Somnath Bharti and also threatening the republic day celebrations as part of it, do these idiots really have any moral rights to question anyone??

Back
Top Bottom