What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

How am I twisting things? You are saying that Rakhi Birla is busy during night to do the actual work, which takes precedence over being attentive during the assembly.

Yes it does. government is the responsibility. Assembly is a place where you show that you hav continuing support.

So nothing worth while goes on in the assembly except trust vote?

If the government enojys the full confidence of the people, that automatically becomes the case. No one can shake them. No amount of haranguing by opposition makes a difference and they manage to remain in power despite all attacks. Opposition itself becomes irrelevant.

The job of 'government' is administration.

It's about time to put national issues infront of AAP.

Besides our differences, do you agree with me AAP doesn't have anything on national front?

No- I'm saying they haven't said anything. Obviously coz they decided to contest LS only yesterday. Till then their policies were only limited to Delhi (water & power).Now they have decided they'll have a manifesto that says their stand. Then we can examine. Anything before that is petulantly attacking them without what their stand is going to be.

No- I'm saying they haven't said anything. Obviously coz they decided to contest LS only yesterday. Till then their policies were only limited to Delhi (water & power).Now they have decided they'll have a manifesto that says their stand. Then we can examine. Anything before that is petulantly attacking them without what their stand is going to be.
But do you agree with the Prashant Bhushan's statement on Kashmir or for that matter on Nuclear power plant?

I see him in a different prism...He is very nationalistic Hindu person...But again..being nationalistic Hindu person does not automatically turn someone into minority hating person...He respect all religion but does not entertain in appeasing any one.....He is aggressive who loves to do something for the nation...rather than people in Cong party who loves to be a shadow PM without taking any accountability.

He's a talented orator. No doubt about that. He really grows on people. His aggression can be correctly termed as ruthlessness, and therein lies conviction.

Congress being dominated by the Gandhi's isn't going to go anywhere. Politics based on family lines go nowhere.

And it is a matter of achievement too. Modi came from a poor family from where he rose. What is Rahul's achievement? A boy born being fed with a silver spoon? That is how he lacks conviction, that particular connection. And much so the Congress Party. Dr. Singh is a good man, but lacks conviction. Basically the strings pulled by Madam Sonia. And that can send out the wrong signals; especially when folks do not get what they want.

Former diplomat Hardeep Puri joins BJP ahead of 2014 elections

Former Home Secretary RK Singh had joined the BJP on 13 December along with Sunil Shastri, son of former prime minister Lal Bahadur Shastri, former petroleum secretary RS Pandey and retired Railways official Dharam Singh in presence of BJP president Rajnath Singh.

HardeepSinghPuri_GettyImage.jpg

Former diplomat Hardeep Puri joins BJP ahead of 2014 elections | Firstpost

Back
Top Bottom