What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hope so but still 50 lacs is not less may be it might getted few more seats to the Nda tally

actually 50 lakhs will effect around 4-5 seats i believe , but i believe the surprise form TN and Orrisa will compensate for it ....

I have a few ppl in mind that I'm gonna troll the hell out if results come favorably on May 16 :D

Don't tell me you are voting for congress

If BJP gets more than 200 seats, expect the trolling to start...:D

BJP may get close to 200 and NDA may reach closer 272..... But i am not worried about the trolling in PDF... But in India.... The confidence level of some of the idiots are increasing day by day and you can see that in the election campaign.... Hope those statements are just election gimmik and remains like that.....

Every one's views on Modi is a strong Hindu leader, that includes his own partymen and supporters. The moment he become the PM he will be forced to change his stance to a moderate one..... But the bigger question is will his partymen and supporters change???? Lot depends on that......
BJP did not face this issue in 1999, because the leader they had was one of the most acceptable one "Vajpayee"

8354_picsart_1398246281359.jpg

Jaitley is winning the seat. Drugs are a major problem but Akalis know what they are doing. They have strong presence in rural areas. Not to forget the great clean shit episode.

I hate to say it but if 70% of youth are addicted, then you cant squarely blame the supplier. Whole culture needs a rejig. The famous machismo also needs to be toned down a bit.

no Sir , Jaitley is still not winning seat ...he is still 25000 votes behind from congress . Peoples of punjab want modi . not Badal's ...........this is reality ......i am also going to vote NDA ......but if u see in all punjab out of 13 seats .....NDA =4 , Congress =9 ..........BCZ of Badal's .....punjab mein log kehte hai agar badal jeet gaya toh aur gundagardi ho jayegi ......its reality in punjab

no Sir , Jaitley is still not winning seat ...he is still 25000 votes behind from congress . Peoples of punjab want modi . not Badal's ...........this is reality ......i am also going to vote NDA ......but if u see in all punjab out of 13 seats .....NDA =4 , Congress =9 ..........BCZ of Badal's .....punjab mein log kehte hai agar badal jeet gaya toh aur gundagardi ho jtayegi ......its reality in punjab
Sorry but some of your assesment is WRONG here some of my friends from punjab saying there is strong anti incumbency against Badal but Crogress also so you might see a hung assembly in Punjab AAP is also listed likely to get 2-3 seats

BJP must tacitly support Kejriwal in Varanasi. He will cut the muslim votes and will help BJP>

BJP must tacitly support Kejriwal in Varanasi. He will cut the muslim votes and will help BJP>
No It's a Myth even if the whole muslims will vote as block to Ak it will not help him it was also happens last time But still M.M Joshi wins last time so its a MYTH

Back
Top Bottom