What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhai isney Sakshat Shri Narendra Modi Ji ko dekh liya kya??? :rofl:

Nahi kisi ne peechay ptaaka chor diya hoga Iske baad woh bhag ke Car mein chup ke bhaith gya hoga!! LOL

Last edited:
no may be another thapad guy

& his Mummy is crying out loud in Amethi saying her Mom In Law gave her son Rajiv Gandhi to Amethi.. & she is giving her son Rahul Gandhi to Amethi. Please look after him... :rofl:

& the git is suppose to look after India :sick:
--
but who wants gift?
and she also fed up or what ?

Blz_aGECAAA3_l9.jpg

Mujhe lagta hai Khujli ko zor ki hagaas lagi hogi or shouchalay nahi mil raha :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

abey yeh interviewer kya chu**** hai................aap kaunsi film dekhna pasand karenge Salman khan ki ki Amir khan ki..............

Modi - pehley aap ishwar sey prathna kijiye ki mujhey film dekhne ka time miley :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
better answer would have been
pehley aap ishwar sey prathna kijiye ki mujhey film dekhne ka time naa miley
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
Nahi kisi ne peechay ptaaka chor diya tha!! Iske baad woh bhag ke Car mein chup ke bhaith gya tha!! LOL
I am lol'ing so hard right now.
& his Mummy is crying out loud in Amethi saying her Mom In Law gave her son Rajiv Gandhi to Amethi.. & she is giving her son Rahul Gandhi to Amethi. Please look after him... :rofl:

& the git is suppose to look after India :sick:
I say lets start a movement
From now on we refer the INC as "Pizza Pasta Party"
Never say congress ... only pizza pasta party

It seems Modi's Hyderabad rally was poorly attended. Some are saying that crowd were as low as 15,000... Any truth in this mitron..?

It seems Modi's Hyderabad rally was poorly attended. Some are saying that crowd were as low as 15,000... Any truth in this mitron..?

A rally with Narendra Modi and Pawan Kalyan having a low turnout? Must be in some other dimension.

The turnout wasn't massive, but neither was it so low. From what I could see during the speech, at least 30000 were in attendance.

Back
Top Bottom