What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

IUf people come to know of EVM fraud or if Modi does not become PM then this country will go Haywire , there will be riots in the street as people will instantly claim EVM fraud as a reason for congress victory .
--
Yes.. EVM some placed worked weiredly in Maharastra.
even if you pres BJP it was goin to congres

@isro2222 any insights into who will win elections ?

GREYS!!!

stock-photo-funny-alien-89366446.jpg

Anunakis will lose there deposit.

We still got some solid states to come.. like Gujarat, rest of UP & Bihar, Maharashtra. There's going to be some good numbers coming in later stages. All in all.. I think NDA will cross the magic figure with the current alliance!

U forgot MP, which will give almost clean sweep to BJP :cray:

They may get 2 seats in Kerala and possibly 8-10 seats in T.N

2 in kerala???? must be joking.... 8-10 in TN????? NO way mate..... Kerala "0"and all chances are that BJP will end up "0"in TN as well... Amma all the way....

When is Modi's rally in Amritsar? Hope AAP cuts into anti Akali vote. Don't care about the rest of the seats in Punjab but this one has to be won.

Akalis have put almost all party machinery in Amritsar. This is a prestige issue for them. Be assured Jaitley will sail through. This self goal by Amrinder will also be milked to maximum.

Filthy niggers such as Modi who hanker after U.S. visas want the pleasure of drinking water loaded with fecal bacteria from flush toilets as do hundreds of thousands of Gujaratis running brothels (called motels but renting rooms by the hour for sex) and I.I.T. graduates -- I am one ( PsychotherapyDOTeBoardDOTcom ) -- given 1.3 crore packages before graduation by American companies so they can work for this most ferocious of India’s enemies with a mentality as filthy as the water loaded with fecal bacteria from flush toilets they will be drinking. I have shown that both M. K. Gandhi and Nehru were sponsored by British intelligence. Kejriwal is sponsored by CIA-RAW because, like me, he is from I.I.T. Kharagpur but his fasts were not the CIA-enforced starvation up to 3 weeks at a time I have suffered, unlike me he has been promoted, not suppressed, in the media by CIA-RAW and, via electronic voting machines controlled by the CIA by microwave signals from satellites, he can even be made prime minister by CIA-RAW (added on Dec 11 ‘13: CIA-RAW showed its minute-by-minute management of Kejriwal by first sending him to meditate for 2 days after the voting because of my references to filthy mentality, above, and meditation then stopping the 19-minute recording of his interview with NDTV in the middle -- which it knew I was watching -- and adding a 3 minute segment at the end having him say he had gone away for 2 days because he was not feeling well, when it saw that sending him for meditation did not cut any ice with me and having his mother do an interview with NDTV pretending it was done while he was still away several days before it was broadcast with her saying he had gone away because he was not feeling well; this falsification of the time of the interview that can easily be established was a fraud in service of a larger crime -- CIA-RAW’s management of Kejriwal -- and can be used to put away and hang Kejriwal, NDTV, RAW and a lot of others for treason; after that the CIA had him included in a list of the world‘s greatest thinkers by Foreign Policy magazine though corruption and bribery are way down in the list of India‘s problems the biggest of which is CIA rule over India and its suppression of the greatest Indian of all time capable of making India the supreme military and economic power in the world immediately; also, after I wrote the above about Kejriwal, a flood of stories in the media said that Nandan Nilekani -- also from an I.I.T. -- who, despite being worth well over a billion dollars from working for the Americans has become chairman of India‘s Unique Identification Card -- Aadhar card -- program which has entered into a contract with MongoDB which is part-funded by the CIA “to identify, adapt and deliver innovative technology solutions to support the missions of CIA and the broader US intelligence community” including “National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency and Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate” -- Economic Times, Dec 3 ‘13 -- to bring India’s population under comprehensive American control as do numerous programs under the guise of homeland security etc. for which the U.S. National Security Agency chief recently spent about a week in India with a team of 17 -- what was he doing with a team of 17 for almost a week in India? -- will be the Congress party‘s prime ministerial candidate, nominated by the CIA which will be happy if any of its nominees -- Modi, Kejriwal or Nilekani -- becomes prime minister and, as is shown in the comments of the CIA Director and K. Subrahmanyam to me, which can be found at HaydenSubrahmanyamDOTblogspotDOTcom, the entire Indian government is simply a front for the CIA), though when I ran for Parliament from East Delhi in 1996, RAW changed the Returning Officer in mid-stream and instructed the civil servants who did the counting to register exactly one vote for me from each polling booth; when I mentioned this falsification of vote counts, Vajpayee had the BJP candidate, B. L. Sharma “Prem“, who won, resign his Lok Sabha seat but when Vajpayee became prime minister, Advani as Home Minister was sent to CIA headquarters -- or face prosecution for the Babri Masjid demolition which he undertook at Vajpayee’s suggestion who suggested it to Advani at the CIA’s suggestion -- and the Home Ministry and Intelligence Bureau began to participate, in addition to RAW, in the CIA’s crimes against me with the help of 24-hour satellite surveillance for the past 37 years. No one is allowed to be in public life in India unless sponsored by CIA-RAW. The Nehru family, Modi, Kejriwal -- all deserve death though they may not all be killed in the nuclear destruction of RAW headquarters, South Block and North Block. The fecal bacteria from flush toilets in their drinking water form the essence of Americans. Avoid contact with Americans as you would with faeces. Americans deserve to be killed as ruthlessly as fecal bacteria.
Oompa-Loompa.jpg

So today both Arnab and Choubey went bonkers. Its good that so few watch English news in India or, else they would have also got headache.

2 in kerala???? must be joking.... 8-10 in TN????? NO way mate..... Kerala "0"and all chances are that BJP will end up "0"in TN as well... Amma all the way....

yes 2 in Kerala , 8-10 purly because of Jayalalitha's recent remarks

2???? the hard core BJP supporter may not even think so..... which one TVM? and Kasargode? :P

My friend is in Tvm and i went to kasargode earlier, trust me, there is hell of a lot of support for BJP there . BJP really has a chance . Especially in TVM after recent events of congress

They may get 2 seats in Kerala and possibly 8-10 seats in T.N

Irrespective of the seat numbers if they can manage to swing significant amount of vote share in their favour... it could still be a start for them. & can build from there. If you go by recent reports... BJP is poised to gain significant amount of vote share. If it turns into seats.. nothing like it!

Aadamkhor Modi.. Nitish was also present there on stage..

Back
Top Bottom