What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

exactly, makes him bigot least to say, and his supporters extremists, which are hindu overall. others who align are scared off, this baboon faced bigot terrorist modi. so yeah you are right, in this scenario, everything is irrelevant.

and do change your display name, donot defame Marxists, you are Modi supporter as you said. make it hindu extremist. that would suit you.

Don't you think this is too much obsession with a country you have nothing to do with?

We don't care who makes government in Pakistan any more than in Somalia or Nigeria. That is it's internal affair.

Same is true for India as far as Pakistanis are concerned. You are not a stakeholder and so please keep a distance from these issues.

You can only look at it as a far away outsider. Whom we elect is our issue.

We will never ethically cleanse our country like Pakistan did right after partition under it's qaed-e-azam.

pakistanis enjoying after hacking modi fans website

Bravo Pakistani Hackers first slap on Modi's Face, Modi's site hacked

@GreenFoe Patil saab has posted his analysis... Jaldi karo miyan..

already did Indian Political Corner / General Elections 2014 | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 1212

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL when modi said it all cried HAHA

Arvind Kejriwal most popular Indian leader in Pakistan | ummid.com

By the way , just saw Breaking news that more than 1 lakh names missing from voter list in Pune...something very fishy going on ...looks like congress's money and influence at work:mad:

Acha baba , don't get irritated.was just asking aise hi.

Several people from pockets of Pune who are loyal voters of BJP found their names missing. My own friends, relatives were unfortunate to be part of those. So sad !

1533732_764521420248224_1809413455409262937_n.jpg

Its not that simple. There is a lot of shift in population in cities as compared to villages. Unfortunately our system is not good enough to account for the movement of people. Hence a lot of people remain on the electoral roles inspite of moving away from that place.
When we actually see a turnout, we are not comparing it against the actual present population, but against the registered population.
So, don't be so harsh on the city dwellers for the low voter turnout.
I too am referring only to the registered voters, not the migrant ones. In spite of exposure and awareness about so many issues and agendas, if someone has no inclination to exercise his/her franchise, it's indeed regrettable.

I'm not being harsh, but I do have to say that polling booths are a lot closer and accessible to most city-dwellers when compared to villagers, not to forget the superior modes of transportation available to reach them.

Back
Top Bottom