What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah, I was specially happy looking at clean sweep in Delhi and good chunk of seats in Orissa..
Does that mean AAP will draw a blank in this election? That would be a proper 'baba ji thullu' moment for Krazywal & his gang of AAPturds! :lol:

In Vidarbha, thoes two seats which might go to Congess/UPA are Nagpur and Bhandara/Gondia. But both seats have 50% 50% win probability for both parties.. At nagpur, if BSP and and one Independant candidate gets majority votes of SC, then BJP will win otherwise congress may triumph... Nitin Gadkari is contesting from there.. Other seat is Gondia/Bhandara, there is every chance that prafula patel may loose depending on the SC votes.. I voted there to BJP candidate..

There is every possibility that BJP/Shiv sena may make a clean sweep in Vidarbha 10/10.. Just need to wait till 16th...

That will be nice if BJP can clean sweep Vidharbha as well. The more the merier..

That will be nice if BJP can clean sweep Vidharbha as well. The more the merier..
Though ppl wanted a change, but there are people (mostly SC category) who either go with BSP or congress.. They hate Modi and BJP (because of but obvious reasons) hence caste based politics is a major challenge there for BJP.. Rest..... Abki Bar Modi sarkar..

Mate, these are just projections, the real numbers may vary but I really wish these numbers comes out to be true.
Quite agree. Then again these are post poll predictions I believe.. which are more authentic than pre-poll ones. Let's hope this is how it will turn out to be. BJP needs to cross 272 on its own to guarantee Modi's PMship without any hindrance. There are quite a few within BJP ranks who would want BJP be to get lesser than absolute majority so that they can start fishing for their own self interest!

Though ppl wanted a change, but there are people (mostly SC category) who either go with BSP or congress.. They hate Modi and BJP (because of but obvious reasons) hence caste based politics is a major challenge there for BJP.. Rest..... Abki Bar Modi sarkar..
Doesnt BJP have any Dalit representation from Vidharbha/MH?

Dalits in UP are voting fir BJP this time instead of BSP why not in MH??

Quite agree. Then again these are post poll predictions I believe.. which are more authentic than pre-poll ones. Let's hope this is how it will turn out to be. BJP needs to cross 272 on its own to guarantee Modi's PMship without any hindrance. There are quite a few within BJP ranks who would want BJP be to get lesser than absolute majority so that they can start fishing for their own self interest!
This election was a battle for NaMo and Amit Shah with outsiders (congis and Pro-congis) and insiders (from BJP).. Till date they managed both very well..

I know but the sample size for such polls are generally very low so we need to give a error margin of about 5℅ and thats a big number..

Sample is Quite OK ,You should check this video by Rajiv karandikar of CSDS

Yes 5% margin is enough :}

Doesnt BJP have any Dalit eepreaentation from Vidharbha/MH?

Dalits in UP are voting fir BJP this time instead of BSP why not in MH??
Yes there are, but internal politics of BJP, incidents like Khairlanji massacare and BJPs stand on caste based reservation prevented BJP from getting SC votes.. Though in this election 10% swing of dalit votes is expected, thats why clean sweep is possibility..

This election was a battle for NaMo and Amit Shah with outsiders (congis and Pro-congis) and insiders (from BJP).. Till date they managed both very well..
There is a lot invested on Modi by not just BJP or RSS.. even powerful corporate sectors. Swaying away for making Modi as PM will not be quite easy either. Then again.. BJP needs to touch close to absolute majority so that there is no major hurdles in Modi's way!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 179
Back
Top Bottom