What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10174990_696971440367823_2788667692520126036_n.jpg

Hapta-Handu literally means the land of 7 rivers (its termed in Avesta (around 9-10 BCE) as one of the 16 lands created by ahura mazda )

The vedic counterpart of that term is "Saptha Sindhu", which may be more familiar to Indians. Many a powerful verse in the Vedas are written about those rivers, and some of the rivers have entire mandalas devoted to them. There are many colourful legends about them in the vedas that became seminal to the idea of "Indianness" in the iron age. Like that of the Bharata tribe crossing the seven rivers.
@JustAnotherWomen

If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal | The Indian Express

kejriwal.jpg
The Aam Aadmi Party leader, accompanied by his family members, on Tuesday arrived in the holy city for a month-long campaign.
AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said if the people of Varanasi defeat Narendra Modi in the elections then no one will make him the next prime minister.

During an open interaction with the electorate in Varanasi, Kejriwal said, “If the people defeat Modi in Varanasi, then no one will make him the Prime Minister of the country… And moreover the BJP will also get finished.”

“Loser from Varanasi seat, Modi will not be made PM by anyone,” he repeated.

The AAP chief asked the people “if you Varanasi people make Modi win then what will you get, and if you make him lose from Varanasi then what will you get?”

“…just after the polls conclude on May 16, then the next day on 17th Modi will leave for Vadodara. And then just after one month he will vacate this seat and will go back to retain his Vadodara seat.

“And If you people make him lose from here then a ‘maha-kranti’ (massive revolution) will take place and the politics of honesty will resurrect from this Varanasi city,” he said.

“People are saying here that if Modi becomes Prime Minister then he will make a lot of development of the city… There have been many prime ministers in the country and had they carried out developments in their constituencies… I ask the people here if they (former PMs) could not do so, then will Modi do it?” he said.

“(Jawaharlal) Nehru became PM from Phoolpur and Allahabad constituencies, what developments had he done there… Charan Singh, Indra Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Atalji became PM, had they made developments in their constituencies, has Atalji made any development of Lucknow?” he asked.

Kejriwal asked the people not to get befooled by Modi.

The Aam Aadmi Party leader, accompanied by his family members, on Tuesday arrived in the holy city for a month-long campaign.

He also trained his guns on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi.

Ye to pura pagal ho gaya hai. Where does he get this inflated sense of self from ?:crazy: :blah:

What an idiot this guy has turned into!! He is talking of Maha Kranti in Varanasi and making a call that if people vote for him and he will solve all their problems.. Like what?? like how he solved all the problems of Delhi.. He is saying that Modi will vacate Varanasi seat. What a loser he is, he thinks everyone is like him..

I am not able to bear listening to him for even a single minute, god knows what AAPTARDS see in him that they are mad about him!!

Yaar ab toh mere pass iskey liye GALI tak nhi bachi hai..........koi iss Chu**** ko batao ki Modi key naam pey toh BJP key erey gerey candidate jeet rhey hai............modi khud kaisey harenge???

teri New Delhi ki assembly seat nhi hai yeh, yeh LS elections hai................

7-10k log aye they uski referendum rally in Varanasi, that too many brought in trains from Delhi.

BHU key interview me EK BANDHA sirf support kar rha tha Kejriwal ko, wo bhi AAP ka worker nikla from Delhi :rofl:

Bjqn7w8CQAArR2o.jpg
He will not be able to save his assembly seat as well. Delhites have realized that they were taken for a ride and this guy used Delhi electorate as a stepping stone..

गुमनाम हैं आज भी वतन की खातिर सीने पर
गोली खाने वाले ,

लोग थप्पड़ खाकर मशहूर हुए जा रहे है....

He will not be able to save his assembly seat as well. Delhites have realized that they were taken for a ride and this guy used Delhi electorate as a stepping stone..

He is banking on wining against Sheila Dikshit in his fight against Modi.............

But what do you think why people call it the team B of Congress?

I think that seat match was already FIXED, many top Congress leaders had stopped campaining for Sheila during last days.

I mean, I can never imagine Dikshit losing her seat, she was the only reason Congress came back to power last time, yes there can be anger against Congress but Dikshit can never lose her own seat. Even I for one was supporting Congress in Delhi only b'coz of Dikshit.

I had seen interviews of Kejri before assembly elections & he was quite confident against Dikshit, I seriously doubt a FIXED MATCH over here.

He needed some Big UPSET to come in LIMELIGHT & that was one.

But Varanasi isn't a ground to fix matches. Hope he will save his guarantee.

He is banking on wining against Sheila Dikshit in his fight against Modi.............

I think that seat match was already FIXED, many top Congress leaders had stopped campaining for Sheila during last days.

It wasn't fixed but cong in order to defeat bjp backed off from race some days ago,Sheela admitted that(some even say they shifted some vote)..

Last edited:
It wasn't fixed but cong in order to defeat bjp backed off from race some days ago,Sheela admitted that(some even say they shifted some vote)..
Also, disillusioned by the infighting within BJP ranks, a lot of genuine BJP voters decided to back AAP in hope of a change. Things have changed now, they are back to the BJP fold again!! I personally know many!!

Now, If Kiran Bedi agrees to the Delhi CM offer from BJP then there is nothing that can stop that from happening!! People just adore Kiran Bedi for the tough cop image she has and also because she has served the city very well in the past!!

What's so funny?:mad:

Rahul jeet Gaya?:pop:

I mean, I can never imagine Dikshit losing her seat, she was the only reason Congress came back to power last time, yes there can be anger against Congress but Dikshit can never lose her own seat. Even I for one was supporting Congress in Delhi only b'coz of Dikshit.

I had seen interviews of Kejri before assembly elections & he was quite confident against Dikshit, I seriously doubt a FIXED MATCH over here.

He needed some Big UPSET to come in LIMELIGHT & that was one.

But Varanasi isn't a ground to fix matches. Hope he will save his guarantee.
You imagine toooo much my friend:partay:

who gonna stop modi
Rahul Gandhi Aur kon :triniti:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom