What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

development model a 'toffee model': Rahul Gandhi
14 Apr, 2014, 1737 hrs IST, PTI

Rahul Gandhi said Gujarat model has benefited only one industrialist in the state, ignoring the interests of the farmers and the poor.
LATUR(MAHARASHTRA): In a blistering attack on Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi today dubbed the Gujarat model propagated by Narendra Modi as a "toffee model", saying it has benefited only one industrialist in the state, ignoring the interests of the farmers and the poor.
He also said while the BJP talks of empowering women in its election campaign posters, its party activists along with RSS cadres beat up women going to pubs in Mangalore (Karnataka) and the Gujarat Chief Minister uses his powers and police machinery to tap the phone of a woman.
"Let me tell you about the Gujarat model. Have you heard of (L K ) Advani. Advani, Jaswant Singh have been sidelined. Now a new neta (leader) has emerged. He is Narendra Modi. Earlier, there was a partnership between Atal Bihar Vajpayee and Advani. Now there is partnership between Modi and Adani," Rahul said at an election rally here.
"Land of Aurangabad's size...45,000 acres...has been given for a mere Rs 300 crore. This is toffee model not Gujarat model. For Re 1, you get a toffee here. There land was sold at Re one per meter...it was the land of the poor and the farmers," Gandhi said.
He said a loan of Rs 10,000 crore was given to build the Nano car. The amount is more than what is spent on health and education in Gujarat.
Taking a dig at BJP's campaign posters on empowering women, Gandhi said 20,000 women are "missing" in party-ruled Chhattisgarh.

:rofl:

Bhai yeh toffee wala example samajh nhi aya :rofl:

BlA70FKCYAAX8md.jpg-medium.jpg

Right Wing @Bhai Zakir a gya :lol:

Not just today. Jis channel and ToI have been acting anti-BJP for some time now. Maybe some of the 500 Cr. went to their pockets as well.
Ya.. I have been noticing his constant attack on BJP & trying to corner them off late. His first debate was about Sanjay Jha's tweet on ABV. But he was letting Sanjay Jha get away with it.. & trying to turn that argument against BJP. & his last debate about B R Ambedkar.. again he was cornering BJP instead of targeting those ones who has been misusing Ambedkar's name so far.

When you had a big debate in the country going on about book by MMS's former aides, this guy is having a full blown debate about Sanjay Jha's tweet. Twat he is... :o:

development model a 'toffee model': Rahul Gandhi
14 Apr, 2014, 1737 hrs IST, PTI

Rahul Gandhi said Gujarat model has benefited only one industrialist in the state, ignoring the interests of the farmers and the poor.
LATUR(MAHARASHTRA): In a blistering attack on Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi today dubbed the Gujarat model propagated by Narendra Modi as a "toffee model", saying it has benefited only one industrialist in the state, ignoring the interests of the farmers and the poor.
He also said while the BJP talks of empowering women in its election campaign posters, its party activists along with RSS cadres beat up women going to pubs in Mangalore (Karnataka) and the Gujarat Chief Minister uses his powers and police machinery to tap the phone of a woman.
"Let me tell you about the Gujarat model. Have you heard of (L K ) Advani. Advani, Jaswant Singh have been sidelined. Now a new neta (leader) has emerged. He is Narendra Modi. Earlier, there was a partnership between Atal Bihar Vajpayee and Advani. Now there is partnership between Modi and Adani," Rahul said at an election rally here.
"Land of Aurangabad's size...45,000 acres...has been given for a mere Rs 300 crore. This is toffee model not Gujarat model. For Re 1, you get a toffee here. There land was sold at Re one per meter...it was the land of the poor and the farmers," Gandhi said.
He said a loan of Rs 10,000 crore was given to build the Nano car. The amount is more than what is spent on health and education in Gujarat.
Taking a dig at BJP's campaign posters on empowering women, Gandhi said 20,000 women are "missing" in party-ruled Chhattisgarh.

10153056_775076032504962_3564441355087424929_n.jpg

Defeat 'divisive and autocratic' forces: Sonia Gandhi's appeal to the nation
14 Apr, 2014, 2204 hrs ISTCongress President Sonia Gandhi tonight appealed to people to defeat "divisive and autocratic" forces which will "destroy" the Indian ethos.
Congress President Sonia Gandhi tonight appealed to people to defeat "divisive and autocratic" forces which will "destroy" the Indian ethos.
Here is the full text of Congress President Sonia Gandhi's appeal to the nation:
Friends,
Today I want to share with you what is in my heart, what makes me proud to be Indian, as each of you is a proud Indian. Our India is founded on certain core beliefs and values. It is these basic beliefs that have united all of us, diverse people, into one nation. I learnt these from you, as you made me one of your own.
What are these values that are the very heart and soul of our motherland? They are Love and Respect, Harmony and Brotherhood. In a word, Non-violence.
Living with these feelings for each other across religions, castes, communities, regions, languages, is what makes us one strong nation. These have been the bedrock of our progress. These are the essence of our Bharatiyata, our Hindustaniyat.
It is this, the very heart and soul of India, that we are fighting to protect in this election, from those who seek to change it, and to divide us. We want unity. They want to impose uniformity. They say, "Just believe in ME".
We say, "Believe in our intentions, in our achievements : a high rate of growth, inclusive development, strong democratic institutions."
We are fighting in this election for a future where power is not the preserve of a select few, but exercised by the many.
Today, our society stands at a cross-roads. The Congress ideology and vision, will continue to take us towards a healthy, free democracy open to the light of change and transformation. Their vision, clouded with hatred and falsehood, their ideology, divisive and autocratic, will drive us to the ruination of our Bharatiyata, our Hindustaniyat.
In this coming election I ask each of you to think from your heart and decide what direction, what path you want our country to take.
Jai Hind!

Defeat 'divisive and autocratic' forces: Sonia Gandhi's appeal to the nation
14 Apr, 2014, 2204 hrs ISTCongress President Sonia Gandhi tonight appealed to people to defeat "divisive and autocratic" forces which will "destroy" the Indian ethos.
Congress President Sonia Gandhi tonight appealed to people to defeat "divisive and autocratic" forces which will "destroy" the Indian ethos.
Here is the full text of Congress President Sonia Gandhi's appeal to the nation:
Friends,
Today I want to share with you what is in my heart, what makes me proud to be Indian, as each of you is a proud Indian. Our India is founded on certain core beliefs and values. It is these basic beliefs that have united all of us, diverse people, into one nation. I learnt these from you, as you made me one of your own.
What are these values that are the very heart and soul of our motherland? They are Love and Respect, Harmony and Brotherhood. In a word, Non-violence.
Living with these feelings for each other across religions, castes, communities, regions, languages, is what makes us one strong nation. These have been the bedrock of our progress. These are the essence of our Bharatiyata, our Hindustaniyat.
It is this, the very heart and soul of India, that we are fighting to protect in this election, from those who seek to change it, and to divide us. We want unity. They want to impose uniformity. They say, "Just believe in ME".
We say, "Believe in our intentions, in our achievements : a high rate of growth, inclusive development, strong democratic institutions."
We are fighting in this election for a future where power is not the preserve of a select few, but exercised by the many.
Today, our society stands at a cross-roads. The Congress ideology and vision, will continue to take us towards a healthy, free democracy open to the light of change and transformation. Their vision, clouded with hatred and falsehood, their ideology, divisive and autocratic, will drive us to the ruination of our Bharatiyata, our Hindustaniyat.
In this coming election I ask each of you to think from your heart and decide what direction, what path you want our country to take.
Jai Hind!

So You Want us too learn Hindustaniyat from A Lady of Italian Origin.She Barely Can Speak Hindi Through Handmade Scripts.She Opted Indian citizen Ship after 11 years Since his husband Became Pm

Back
Top Bottom