What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1012881_10152465417327580_7279869649246471353_n.jpg

Sonia Gandhi faked her degree. allegedly she made a false affidavit that she had a diploma from Cambridge University whereas she learnt English from a “teaching shop” called Lennox School (now defunct) in Cambridge town.
I have letter from Cambridge University saying there was not such student ever studied. I went to court about this issue but high court justice said me be generous, be lion hearted; leave the matter. So after that subsequently Sonia dropped those things from her affidavit. But our society unfortunately is not tough enough. Only objection I have on satya’s advt. saying that she passed a high school; she did not even passed a high school. Beyond 5th class she did not studied. In this she shares a common educational background with karunanidhi.
-Dr Subramanian Swamy

1535087_392714740868180_4440338473315841625_n.jpg

10178083_392621187544202_8109621787194382027_n.jpg

Most of the Indian feminist-activists don't know that without 4 male adult witnesses to a rape, there will be no death penalty in sharia law. In case the woman fails to do so, she is charged with adultery and may be hanged or stoned to death.

Samajwadi party seems hell bent on protecting peaceful rapists these days (refer to recent Bombay HC verdict which awarded death sentence to rapists). Now another gem from the party, Abu Azmi, wants a Sharia-like setup in India wherein a woman should be hanged if she is raped. Convenient, isn't it ?

I had come here to post the same thing

@DRAY @thesolar65 @scorpionx @Indischer @Parul @Angry Bird @madhu_greenleaf @Ravi Nair @chak de INDIA @SarthakGanguly

Dont want you guys to miss this news.
Dont know if it got published anywhere.But after Mr.Swami posted this news about Sonia Gandhi his FB post has received 100s of comments supporting him.

Most of the Indian feminist-activists don't know that without 4 male adult witnesses to a rape, there will be no death penalty in sharia law. In case the woman fails to do so, she is charged with adultery and may be hanged or stoned to death.

Samajwadi party seems hell bent on protecting peaceful rapists these days (refer to recent Bombay HC verdict which awarded death sentence to rapists). Now another gem from the party, Abu Azmi, wants a Sharia-like setup in India wherein a woman should be hanged if she is raped. Convenient, isn't it ?

Why the FU*K are we talking about this law..? This is a secular country of 21st century not Arab of 7th-8th century. Shall I bring up Manusmriti now..?

I hope this is the last election where Secularism is distorted in such a perverse way to suit a particular community. If Secularism forces me to accept Sharia, I'll rather be communal.

That would be a case of lesser known(nationally atleast) scoundrel getting the better of known ones.

Can't argue with that. Would find it difficult to pick a sane one out of the lot in Karnataka. Then again.. every scoundrel has his day.. & maybe this time it's BJP's turn.

btw @Bang Galore would love more contribution from you in this thread. I know.. it's bit over crowded with BJP supporters. Then again... there is always enough space for saner ones from the other side! :P

Last edited:
Meanwhile...

Congress MP from Manipur grew older by 11 years in 5 years - The Times of India

Can't argue with that. Would find it difficult to pick a sane one out of the lot in Karnataka. Then again.. every scoundrel has his day.. & maybe this time it's BJP's turn.

btw @Bang Galore would love more contribution from you in this thread. I know.. it's bit over crowded with BJP supporters. Then again... there is always enough space for saner ones! :P

What is that supposed to mean..? Talk about urself. :D

I had come here to post the same thing

@DRAY @thesolar65 @scorpionx @Indischer @Parul @Angry Bird @madhu_greenleaf @Ravi Nair @chak de INDIA @SarthakGanguly

Dont want you guys to miss this news.
Dont know if it got published anywhere.But after Mr.Swami posted this news about Sonia Gandhi his FB post has received 100s of comments supporting him.

Any Surprises???

Also, when Sonia Gandhi made the SO-CALLED Tyag of PM's chair & instead anointed MMS, it was actually the case that she would have anyways rejected as PM by the Courts since she was NOT the legal citizen of India & held an Italian passport instead. There are many SECRETS of Gandhi family which i guess Rahul baba forgot while targeting Modi on Marriage issue.

"People whose houses are made up of glass change there clothes in basement".

Come on - it's no secret that Mrs. 'Gandhi' is let's say - undereducated.
But her academic qualifications or lack of it is not the reason why she is hated. It's because of her actions.

Baat niklegi to fir door talak jaayegi.......

Yeh to shuruat hai. Abhi to Ajit Jogi ki beti ka suicide scandal saamne aane wale hai... completely..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom