What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yaar Hamm bhi Delhi wale hai
On your question
BJP is likely to win west Delhi questions every one I asked is voting for BJP
Main hoti to congress ko deti vote :yahoo:

Reliable source through sms saying that in Delhi, Muslims are voting for Congress and deserted AAP.
45176602.jpg

Reliable source through sms saying that in Delhi, Muslims are voting for Congress and deserted AAP.

Not true entirely. Majority of Shias are voting for AAP in Delhi. BJP failed to gain their votes..

Lol , Congress will even not cross 75 seats...
I heard that Mullah Parties voting for any member against BJP. It doesn't make sense. Their vote is already divided in this case. Lol. What we expect from stone age Mullahs. Their mentality is stuck in 7th century.

SO Sad for congress. It can not feel winning more than 170 seats.

My prediction about Delhi:
Scenario-1
Turnout between 60-65%, BJP may win 3-4 seats.
Scenarion-2
Turnout between 65-70%, BJP may win 4-5 seats.
Scenario-3
Turnout above 70%, BJP may win 5-7 seats.

Not true entirely. Majority of Shias are voting for AAP in Delhi. BJP failed to gain their votes..

When they will test the fundamentalism of Sunnis, They will certainly lean towards the BJP.

Yes Shias are going for AAP in Delhi while Sunnis are with Congress.

We got Modi married as a child: Damodar.

Modi's older brother Sombhai Damodar Modi, issued a statement this morning explaining that their family had married him off as a child, but he walked away; he only ever saw the entire country as his family and responsibility.

"What happened 45-50 years ago should be seen in context with the circumstances of a poor and superstitious family," Sombhai Modi said, urging Indians to vote for his brother.

Why do you need to vote for the Kid, when the Mom is also in the fray :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes Shias are going for AAP in Delhi while Sunnis are with Congress.

Shias will vote for BJP.

Main hoti to congress ko deti vote :yahoo:

45176602.jpg

Not surprised, afterall congress is the party for islam :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom