What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah And Bjp Too Have Very Strong Base here Lal bihari tiwari Won Three Times from here He defeated Congress heavyweights Like Sheila Dixit ,Ashok k Walia, Hkl Bhagat From here. Purabiyas Will Never Compromise on Modi Factor.
Tiwari's time was over in 2004.don't know how much impact Mahesh Giri can have in areas like jangpura,okhala,lakshmi nagar.

although if Purabiyas doesn't gets divided ,it will be easy.

Thing is once Modi comes to power all these intellectuals will loose their much vaunted influence they once had , this is something they fear , even during Vajpyee Congress had considerable power ...

Tiwari's time was over in 2004.don't know how much impact Mahesh Giri can have in areas like jangpura,okhala,lakshmi nagar.
although if Purabiyas doesn't gets divided ,it will be easy.
Mate Time Comes Down Too Every One-Time H K L Bhagat was Considered Undefeated. But We See Him Defeated.The Point is Since Bjp Started Fighting this Constituency From 1991.Ratio in East Delhi changed Bjp Won This Seat 5 Times and Congress 2 times . And After Seeing Condition Of Congress in Delhi Legislative Election Don't Think They have Chance Only Miracle Can Save Congress from This Seat. Mahesh giri is A Very Known Figure there, Its My Experience My Mother Home (Nana) Live in Sakarpur I Know Some Math there

Bky9aC5CQAIPh9Y.jpg

LOL

Guys how many of you are gonna vote tomorrow???

are today i am ready to be inked with modi's color :-) "us rang me main rangna chahta hun" :smitten:

Myself going to vote on 10th april from odisha . Here our local BJP mla candidate "Dilip Ray"( owner MAYFAIR hotel chains and very strong oldies of BJD) have already bought every one over here and also for the MP seat :yahoo:

Awesome saffron wave never seen such one not even in Vajpayee era, especially in Rourkela ( watch Modiji video of Advani nomination filing in Gandhinagar, He praised the unexpected large turnout to his rally in his speech after the event) :woot:

Guys we do so much discussion on PDF but it is all a waste if we do not go out and vote. I request everyone to take some time, stand in that line and vote. Please vote the future of India is in your hands.

Please post pic of your inked fingur to show your pride

@kaykay @jha @Roybot @Parul @Indischer @arp2041 @kurup @Echo_419 @Soumitra @onu1886
@VeeraBahadur @VeeraBhadra @kaykay @furkansayed @Guynextdoor2
@banvanaxl @Marxist @Rajaraja Chola @MST @drunken-monke @blood @eowyn @GURU DUTT
@sarjenprabhu @naveen mishra @DRAY @kbd-raaf @desert warrior @ni8mare @Chanakya's_Chant @chak de INDIA @Manvantaratruti @Fawkes @Sunny009 @NKVD

Can you guys send this SMS to all your friends in india ? also tell all who you know in this forum and online to do the same :|

Hindi:

English:

Hey why dont u mentioned me i m doing alot of volunteering my self already arranged a 120 no of votes on ground and ample of social net work like india 272 on a daily basis for MODI oops for bjp, do i look like a apptard to u :fie::fie:

Guys we do so much discussion on PDF but it is all a waste if we do not go out and vote. I request everyone to take some time, stand in that line and vote. Please vote the future of India is in your hands.

Please post pic of your inked fingur to show your pride

Main 24 april ko vote daaloonga...

Every Indian PDFian must vote.

Wow, Very interesting fight in Delhi.
It's BJP V Congress V AAP. :p:eek:
Yes. But congress is weak and except New Delhi seat, none have chances to win and even on that seat, BJP's candidate is very strong and could win too. Fight is directly between BJP and AAP.

Modi to cadre: Reach out to households and booths, as we cannot beat Congress in their ability to spend such money, misuse state machinery or resort to any dirty tricks. The only power we have is the power of organisation.”

BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi asked the party rank and file to concentrate on running a grounded election campaign focussing on booths and households as he said polls are not won through rallies and TV debates.

Addressing the BJP National Council here, Modi gave simple, common sensical suggestions to the party cadre ahead of the Lok Sabha elections.

Striking a note of sarcasm, the Gujarat Chief Minister said “we cannot beat Congress in their way of running a campaign. We do not have the ability to spend such money, misuse state machinery or resort to any dirty tricks. The power we have is the power of organisation.”

He asked party workers to touch an emotional cord with people when they go on a door-to-door campaign. “When you go to collect ‘one note’ for the party to 10 crore families, you should ask them what they want from their government, ask them don’t you want change. Talk to them about issues they are emotional about,” he said.

Modi, a former General Secretary (Organisation) of BJP, said he is speaking as a party organisation man and not as the PM candidate of the party.

“The more grounded our campaign is, the greater will be its benefit. A poll victory takes birth in a polling booth and not in public rallies, TV debates, posters or through magazines… Losing in a polling booth does not win you elections,” Modi said.

He told party workers that in each booth, which has around 700 votes, they should try to ensure that 350 votes are cast for BJP. “This means you have to reach out to 100 families per booth,” he said.

Some of the suggestions which struck an instant cord with the cadre was to get BJP symbol lotus applied in henna on the palms of 10 crore women across the country by February end, show BJP videos to groups of 25-30 women in different places every day, and touching an emotional cord with people.

Back
Top Bottom