What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

watch aajtak : aazamkhan giving interview to rahul saying again and again that media is sold out to modi ;)

Did our friend on Newshour primetime spend some minutes to broadcast Azamkhan's vomit about Kargil ? Last couple of days looks they are trying to put spammer in BJP' wheel.

Yesterday Arnab was Bashing SP spokesperson
Only he was debating on this Kargil issue among all major Poltical parties

Must appreciate his patriotism:

A befitting reply to AAP volunteers. A nationalist Indian venting out his feelings on separatist agenda of AAP, after being disturbed while campaigning in Chandigarh.

Youtube version upload Karo yaar Hamm Apple wale bhi hai yaha pe :mad:

Filhaal to nahi hai, jaise ayega, i'll mention you in the post. :D
Mention me too

Please download it and circulate it or share it.

Aree youtube version bhi dal doo

Last edited:
Travelling through Western UP it's clear that there's big Hindu consolidation in @narendramodi favour. Even cadre of other parties deserting..

"@rahulkanwal: Travelling through Western UP it's clear that there's big Hindu consolidation in @narendramodi favour. Even cadre of other parties deserting"

Good Timing... These Shias must be protesting against Ahmad Patel. He is involved in some Waqf Land of shias. Shias are up for grabs for BJP. I hope BJP supports them. Getting 20% muslim votes is not a small achievement.
31 % :D In our state also it's almost the same. 27% Shia :devil: And they looooveeeee India :P
Ok that's an oversimplification :ashamed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom