What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Numbers are pretty much clear now as far as Delhi goes. Only way AAP can form govt is by taking help of the party, ideology & governance of which AAP despises the most.

It is not that AAP despises Congress alone, if BJP is in power at the center then AAP should have fought BJP.

As a new party to establish itself, naturally they will target the party in the center .i.e congress.

Arvind Kejriwal is against the whole political set up of India that includes BJP, It appeared as if he is also unhappy with Indian democratic process as well , But then he entered politics and I hope he stays in the frame work of Indian democracy.

It is not that AAP despises Congress alone, if BJP is in power at the center then AAP should have fought BJP.

As a new party to establish itself, naturally they will target the party in the center .i.e congress.

Arvind Kejriwal is against the whole political set up of India that includes BJP, It appeared as if he is also unhappy with Indian democratic process as well , But then he entered politics and I hope he stays in the frame work of Indian democracy.

Precisely.. with the kind of ideology he has presented himself to the people, it will suicidal for him to hook up with the party with status-quo! Do you think he will get a breather moment he allies with either one political party or the other? He will be mullered by his adversaries & will be reminded of his promises & principles. If AAP projects itself as a party with difference, then they will have to prove that. They can only do it by being independent of any external influence by other opportunists.

Precisely.. with the kind of ideology he has presented himself to the people, it will suicidal for him to hook up with the party with status-quo! Do you think he will get a breather moment he allies with either one political party or the other? He will be mullered by his adversaries & will be reminded of his promises & principles. If AAP projects itself as a party with difference, then they will have to prove that. They can only do it by being independent of any external influence by other opportunists.

Why should AAP feel insecure when congress is a minority in Delhi state???

Politic party want ideals but getting to the power is a different ball game , is the difference.

If he waits for 5 years, i.e. next time corruption may not be the agenda and his ideology may not appeal to the people at that time he may not get the percentage of votes he got now.

Best thing is to grab the power and strengthen the ideology of his party. Any ideology with out power and strength will not survive for long how good it may be.

Last edited:
Why should AAP feel insecure when congress is a minority in Delhi state???

Politic party want ideals but getting to the power is a different ball game , is the difference.

If he waits for 5 years, i.e. next time corruption may not be the agenda and his ideology may not appeal to the people at that time he may not get the percentage of votes got now.

Best thing is to grab the power and strengthen the ideology of his party. Any ideology with out power and strength will not survive for long how good it may be.

Simple.... if he doesn't tow corruptible's line, support will be withdrawn & govt will collapse. Do you think Congress runs a charity to make others look good?

Simple.... if he doesn't tow corruptible's line, support will be withdrawn & govt will collapse. Do you think Congress runs a charity to make others look good?

Then he will go to elections and end the congress party in Delhi, simple as that. There are various ways to deal with threats in politics.
All one need is 'will to survive' and hit the opposition hard.

Last edited:
Then he will go to elections or kill congress for ever by going public, simple as that. There are various ways to deal with threats in politics.
All one need is 'will to survive' and hit the opposition hard.

How will you hit the opposition hard when the part of the same is holding the fort?

Democracy and media!!!

Just like how Arvind Kejrewal came into political scene of Delhi.

Rhetoric sounds good in theory, doesn't work in real world though. Kejriwal did not hitch his wagon on the back of any other entity to enter the political arena. Why would he take a piggyback ride with Congress when in effect his whole purpose is to fight kinda evil perpetrated by their ilk?

Rhetoric sounds good in theory, doesn't work in real world though. Kejriwal did not hitch his wagon on the back of any other entity to enter the political arena. Why would he take a piggyback ride with Congress when in effect his whole purpose is to fight kinda evil perpetrated by their ilk?

I think there is a misconception here,

Congress in Delhi state is different than congress at center. At state level Kejrewal is bigger than congress. It is all belief in oneself, if he can mobilize voters to vote for him based on common man ideology he should also be able to defend it.

Kejrewal came with an Ideology and with out power that too at correct time, his ideology may not survive.

I think there is a misconception here,

Congress in Delhi state is different than congress at center. At state level Kejrewal is bigger than congress. It is all belief in oneself, if he can mobilize voters to vote for him based on common man ideology he should also be able to defend it.

Kejrewal came with an Ideology and with out power that too at correct time, his ideology may not survive.

Is that what you really think? Good luck with your conviction...

Arvind Kejriwal has held the press conference where he has clearly said he will be a constructive opposition. He will not ally with BJP or Cong

State level political equations are different than politics at the center. Just like General elections differ to Assembly elections.

Thank God.. AAP doesn't think in similar lines. Rather they stuck to what I have been trying to get through to you. Did you not listen to Kejriwal's press address?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom