What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ya I saw it live.....Totally Rocking Speech from the Master Orator..
I would personally rate much higher than Vajpayee as an Orator

his voice is really strong,
and meanwhile pappu's rallies are being cancelled in UP bcz of lack of audience :omghaha:
i just wish there should be a live debate between pappu and modi..the kind of thundering voice he has got , he would tear him down into two pieces.

it seems the crowd there was even bigger than the one at Modi's Bhopal rally

Have put in my suggestions- namely making a commitment for bringing the political parties under the ambit of the RTI and restructuring the red tape regime that has hampered the infrastructure sector (with a specific emphasis on major road projects in the border regions).

At least the BJP has provided an avenue, but having seen the perfidious nature of the political class of this nation across party lines I am not holding out much hope in these regards. Anyway, fingers crossed.

Have put in my suggestions- namely making a commitment for bringing the political parties under the ambit of the RTI and restructuring the red tape regime that has hampered the infrastructure sector (with a specific emphasis on major road projects in the border regions).

At least the BJP has provided an avenue, but having seen the perfidious nature of the political class of this nation across party lines I am not holding out much hope in these regards. Anyway, fingers crossed.

Have u posted it on that site ?

Have u posted it on that site ?

Yes, shall perhaps post 2 or 3 more suggestions. COMPLETE implementation of the SC directive on police reforms and those enshrined in the Malimath committee report and Padmanabhaiah committee report. Implementation of the suggestion wrt the post of CDS made by the Arun Singh committee. Implementation of the Sarkaria commission recommendations wrt Center-state relations, something which Modi himself has talked about in brief once. There are a LOT of solutions out there, which our own committees and commissions formulated BUT they were NEVER implemented. The list is LONG. As I said fingers crossed. Lets see if Modi, if he wins, can be the true hard nosed reformer. Perhaps even India's Deng Xiaoping.
@Bang Galore One can always hope right? Got any suggestions?

You too, @Capt.Popeye?

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook is saying around 7 million people tried to attend the Kanpur rally , 4 km long Jams

Facebook is saying around 7 million people tried to attend the Kanpur rally , 4 km long Jams

7 million u mean 70 lakh nope not at all

Modi addresses his first election rally in UP, stays away from Hindutva

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Modi-addresses-his-first-election-rally-in-UP-stays-away-from-Hindutva/articleshow/24392558.cms

If he said anything about hindutva they ill jump on to communal and all that ****

What to do about this media ..

आज कल कांग्रेस के विद्वान् लोगो ने मोदी जी को नया नाम दिया है "फेकू."आपको पता है ये नाम काफी शोध के बाद दिया है कांग्रेस्सियो ने. आओ मैं बतात हूँ कैसे."फेकू"का मतलब होता है फेंकने वाला यानि जो उठा कर फेंक देता है. आइये देखते हैं मोदी जी ने क्या क्या इनका फेंका, जो उनका नाम "फेंकू"पड़ गया.

1. गुजरात से कांग्रेस को निकाल कर "फेंक" दिया.
2. गुजरात से आतंकवाद को निकाल कर "फेंक" दिया.
3. गुजरात से सम्प्र्यदायिक हिंसा को निकाल कर "फेंक" दिया.
4. गुजरात के लोगो के दिलो से नफरत को निकाल कर "फेंक" दिया.
5. गुजरात में विकास के रास्ते के रोड़ो को निकाल कर "फेंक" दिया.
6. गुजरात में शिक्षा की विकास दर को बड़ा कर वहां फैली अशिक्षा को "फेंक" दिया.
7. पूरे गुजरात में २४ घंटे बिजली दे कर अँधेरे को "फेंक" दिया,
आइये अब देखते है के आने वाले समय में क्या क्या फेंकेंगे :-
1. २०१४ में केंद्र की कांग्रेस सरकार को "फेंक" देंगे.
2. जितने भी घोटालेबाज मंत्री आज कुर्सी पर जमे बैठे है उन सबको उठा कर जेल में "फेंक" देंगे.
3. जितने भी बंगला देशी जो आज भारत के नागरिक बन गए हैं उन्हें छांट छांट कर वापस बंगला देश "फेंक" देंगे.

Back
Top Bottom