What's new

Indian Police Arrests Another Pigeon upon Suspicion of being from Pakistan

What does ISIS have to do with a pigeon being arrested....?
URDU/ARABIC writings as we were discussing. The pigeon was found with urdu writings and some number on it. Its bound to catch attention.

Yes what is so funny about arresting a pigeon. :angel:

Tell that to any sane person in the world and see his reaction (Indians excluded).
Sure. Also tell them, there was URDU/ARABIC writings on it, and if they don't understand urdu, try writing and explain that to them. I hope you won't get stabbed in the chest, not atleast in Europe. :)

URDU/ARABIC writings as we were discussing. The pigeon was found with urdu writings and some number on it. Its bound to catch attention.
Yea sure...

New_Delhi_railway_station_board.jpg

My goodness.... when will Pak stop this campaign of victimising the indians... When? O, humanity!!!

Piegons are coming, the piegons are coming... the horror.

Is Pak also going to launch Camel attacks soon?

What more you have Pak?

Please, do not release the man-eating goats from Balochistan. Please, don't!

Sure. Also tell them, there was URDU/ARABIC writings on it, and if they don't understand urdu, try writing and explain that to them. I hope you won't get stabbed in the chest, not atleast in Europe. :)

You Indians have absolutely gone insane with paranoia. See some psychologist as a nation, seriously!

Oh man what a child in elephants body we have got as a neighbor! :tsk:

Yea sure...
Not when it comes from across the border. :disagree:

You Indians have absolutely gone insane with paranoia. See some psychologist as a nation, seriously!

Oh man what a child in elephants body we have got as a neighbor! :tsk:
Either you are too naive or you are too young. You can easily tap on phone calls and internet but not on conventional methods like Pigeons. Valley has seen this kind of communication for decades. After URI, security will be in high alert. Isn't that obvious?

I say its Good..another method of Pakistan to communicte with terrorists after India's surveillance on their other communication methods

So are you going to stop Arabic "Shaheed" for your dead soldiers? Find some ancient Sanskrit hindu scripture for that. Stop using our Arabic/Urdu.
By that logic, sir, you should return your country too. Find some other country somewhere else.

So are you going to stop Arabic "Shaheed" for your dead soldiers? Find some ancient Sanskrit hindu scripture for that. Stop using our Arabic/Urdu.
As Urdu is an Indian origin language ...so Pakistan should stop using it..find your own language or use arabic

Back
Top Bottom