What's new

Indian Police Arrests Another Pigeon upon Suspicion of being from Pakistan

By that logic, sir, you should return your country too. Find some other country somewhere else.

Do not start me to give you history lessons. And how the fake country called "India" was created in 1947 by British.

Stick with this "arresting Pigeon" bit, it is hilarious. Right now all my office mates are like :rofl:

Hey I have an idea, why don't we send in a team of Commandos to rescue the pigeon? :D
Man this is hilarious.

As Urdu is an Indian origin language ...so Pakistan should stop using it..find your own language or use arabic

As wrote in the other post, do not start me on how the fake country called "India" was created in 1947 by British.

Stick to the topic, there are enough threads on it.

Do not start me to give you history lessons. And how the fake country called "India" was created in 1947 by British.

Stick with this arresting "Pigeon" bit, it is hilarious. Right now all my office mates are like :rofl:
Haha!! Fake country, only Pakistanis can up with something like this :lol: :lol:

Maybe to a superstitious and paranoid people it may seem norm but to the rest of the world; it's quite funny.

Ok. Go to any western country. Act suspicious and say some Arabic words. And see the show that will unfold.

Please stop saying nonsense.

As wrote in the other post, do not start me on how the fake country called "India" was created in 1947 by British.

Stick to the topic, there are enough threads on it.
BS urdu originates from Lucknow UP so stop using it Pakistanis

Pakistanis are proud inheritors of civilization spanning thousands of years (Taxila, Harrappa, Mahenjo Daro). What do you Mumbaikas have?
Lol Taxila was a Hindu university.. PAKISTANIS now are using hindu history in Muslim country
Blasphemy!!!!

Pakistanis are proud inheritors of civilization spanning thousands of years (Taxila, Harrappa, Mahenjo Daro). What do you Mumbaikas have?
Wrong!! Your entire country was given by INC. Jinnah couldn't even win any elections. :rolleyes: Don't start with history. Desert culture was never a part of our civilization. :lol: Taxila is from Chanakya's times, man Pakistan will claim anything just because they were given land

fun.png

:rofl:

So from a full fledged war . . . . to surgical strikes . . . .. to arresting a spy pigeon and killing it by the weight of a 56 inch chest was the final decision taken by the defense cabinet . .. . .. hmmm . . . .now this is just too gutsy . .. . so unexpected a response from our brave brave neighbors . . . . :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom