What's new

Indian PM met with #ModiNotWelcome protests

i walk past there earlier. more like tea party with people coming more 4 snack and tea than 2 protest. even goras stopping 2 have tea supplied at protest :lol:
I wouldn't be surprised if Chaiwala himself is making some money by selling tea at the protest.

The same way I exposed you. BBC is gospel when speaking against India and Modi. But when it speaks about Pakistan its a propaganda. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Whatever :argh:.. u cant deny that there was no protest... all world media including Indian media reported it.. and u desperate similes cant hide the humiliation modi revived in UK :nana::nana:

Whatever :argh:.. u cant deny that there was no protest... all world media including Indian media reported it.. and u desperate similes cant hide the humiliation modi revived in UK :nana::nana:
Whatever. You cannot deny that these people are separatists. World media and our media has reported this. But world leaders have ignored it too. Separatists only cause humiliation for that country and ideology from which they are funded and organize. Your desperate attempts cant hide that fact. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Whatever. You cannot deny that these people are separatists. World media and our media has reported this.

So now u accept that protest happened? :woot: separatists or not dosent matter.. all were protesting against India which matter... media pick their protest this matter... humiliation which Indian govt received matters...

But world leaders have ignored it too

Yeah that matters... :D but still media was asking modi even he deserve respect for being Prime minister of largest democracy :D

Separatists only cause humiliation for that country and ideology from which they are funded and organize. Your desperate attempts cant hide that fact. :omghaha: :omghaha:

So now u are blaiming sikh and nepalis on Us:lol:.. i can understand about Kashmir.. but Khalistanis Nepal?

The thing is he is just posting pictures of the protests. There are significant Sikh elements there. He hasn't insulted you either, where as you insulted Pakistani Punjabis. I'll edit your post but the next time it will be a severe infraction.

And what about the post by a supposed professional just above yours? How does that fit into forum rules?

Besides, posting pics of protests is fine, but what about the flame bait title? Is that as per forum rules?

Come on, you are probably the most respected poster here, you can take a fair view, no?

1.It is only Hindu India that could elect a killer criminal the all powerful PM. Not surprising given that their father of the nation was a homo. And their all powerful founding PM was heterosexual. Both these guys operating outside marriage. Obviously the British Intel had found it convenient to manipulate them, as they are doing to Modi who must escape justice at ICC The Hague.

2. That is why the Brits had hated Jinnah and Netaji. There was no blot to be found in their personal character.

What has Mahatma Gandhi's sexual orientation or current Indian Prime Minister's marriage got to do with anything ? Will anybody tell this Professional to behave like one too ? Why do they give such titles to these kind of trash-talking religious bigots ?

@WebMaster @waz @Slav Defence

And what about the post by a supposed professional just above yours? How does that fit into forum rules?

Besides, posting pics of protests is fine, but what about the flame bait title? Is that as per forum rules?

Come on, you are probably the most respected poster here, you can take a fair view, no?
I'm going to circulate this message everywhere.

Fair points. I took care of the things you mentioned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom