What's new

Indian PM met with #ModiNotWelcome protests

What has Mahatma Gandhi's sexual orientation or current Indian Prime Minister's marriage got to do with anything ? Will anybody tell this Professional to behave like one too ? Why do they give such titles to these kind of trash-talking religious bigots ?

@WebMaster @waz @Slav Defence

I'm going to circulate this message everywhere.

You are fuming without reading the post. Gandhi and Nehru had weaknesses that the British Intel had exploited. Buthcher Modi was selected/promoted by the West/MNCs/Big Biz for his being a mass murderer. They are getting all they want from India because the Butcher of Muslims would otherwise be tried by ICC The Hague.

You are fuming without reading the post. Gandhi and Nehru had weaknesses that the British Intel had exploited. Buthcher Modi was selected/promoted by the West/MNCs/Big Biz for his being a mass murderer. They are getting all they want from India because the Butcher of Muslims would otherwise be tried by ICC The Hague.
Don't talk trash. You have been exposed already. What has Modi got anything to do with Gandhi or Nehru ? That just shows your hatred and religious bias. Go somewhere else to wave your Muslim card, see of you get any cookies.

@asad71 FYI. Charges were brought against Modi in India. Supreme court had appointed the task to an SIT, which cleared him off all allegations in 2012. No political influence there, in case you want to say so. At that time, it was NDA in power.

That holds more value than your personal opinions.

Last edited:
Don't talk trash. You have been exposed already. What has Modi got anything to do with Gandhi or Nehru ? That just shows your hatred and religious bias. Go somewhere else to wave your Muslim card, see of you get any cookies.

@asad71 FYI. Charges were brought against Modi in India. Supreme court had appointed the task to an SIT, which cleared him off all allegations in 2012. No political influence there, in case you want to say so. At that time, it was NDA in power.

That holds more value than your personal opinions.

Not me, you are talking rubbish. Indian SC is another piece of rubbish. The Muslim card is global, vibrant and ever growing because Islam stands for reforming society into equality, brotherhood, peace and tolerance. In modern history the top extremist/terrorist establishment has been the Sangh Parivar to which you apparently belong.

Not me, you are talking rubbish. Indian SC is another piece of rubbish. The Muslim card is global, vibrant and ever growing because Islam stands for reforming society into equality, brotherhood, peace and tolerance. In modern history the top extremist/terrorist establishment has been the Sangh Parivar to which you apparently belong.

You must be living in a parallel World. Don't quote me again.

Welcomers : Protestors ratio of 35000 : 200.....I'd say Modi and India are in a pretty good situation.

Add Cameron speaking Hindi, yeah we can understand the Indian haters in this website running to the cold shower

Back
Top Bottom