What's new

Indian PM met with #ModiNotWelcome protests

modi21.jpeg
modi19.jpg
modi18.jpg
modi17.jpg
modi17.jpeg
modi16.jpg

Now I am compelled to write again..............

Such Jokers are every where. Pakistan couldnt get Kashmir or Khalistan. Now they think these protests will help.

@Point_4590 -

Please flood this page with Protests by BLA activists in London and Atrocities on Ahmedias
That is I will do next. I am linked with Tarek fata page. I have thousands of such images and videos. I will use it.

Now I am compelled to write again..............

Such Jokers are every where. Pakistan couldnt get Kashmir or Khalistan. Now they think these protests will help.

Its u who think this.. not us... we are just supporting them to malign him and we are successful... more power to RSS.. Bajrang Dal.. BJP, Shiv sena... :D

@Point_4590 -

Please flood this page with Protests by BLA activists in London and Protests for Atrocities on Ahmedias in London

is he ur rearguard? why dont u post ur self :D

@waz @Slav Defence
modi28.jpg
modi27.jpg

Its u who think this.. not us... we are just supporting them to malign him and we are successful... more power to RSS.. Bajrang Dal.. BJP, Shiv sena... :D

is he ur rearguard? why dont u post ur self :D
Its u who thinkk that u r maligning him not us. We are just exposing them. More powers to these separatists. :omghaha:

Modi's speech to parliament and press conference with Cameron - Politics live | Politics | The Guardian

Attachments

• modi29.jpg
    modi29.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 13
Its u who thinkk that u r maligning him not us. We are just exposing them. More powers to these separatists

lol. media was asking about intolerance from whom Kashmiris? Khalistanis, Nepalis or Modi?... plz keep exposing them like this. :lol::lol::lol::lol:.. where is next modi trip?

@Horus @Slav Defence @waz plz remove Indian pics from this thread ...they should make other thread for Supporting terrorist...
:omghaha: proppaganda busted. he he he he he.

lol. media was asking about intolerance from whom Kashmiris? Khalistanis, Nepalis or Modi?... plz keep exposing them like this. :lol::lol::lol::lol:.. where is next modi trip?
Lol media was asking about intolerance ? to Separatists ? :omghaha:

View attachment 271643

Whenever you bust these terrorist sympathizers, they start crying. One terrorist sympathizer even requested mods to remove Indian Pictures. :omghaha:
I dunn know if you have seen small children playing. One of them will be the most evil one going around hitting everyone but when someone retaliates they go crying to there mom complaining about that person... "Mummy Mummy usne mujhe danta...." See some similarity here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom