What's new

Indian PM met with #ModiNotWelcome protests

modi-not-welcome-poster.jpg

Army's job is not to advise the government oh how to run run the country. that is insubordination. but you have a political army not an "apolitical one".

According to me they did nothing wrong... here is ISPR statement read it and tell me how that is insubordination?

Press Release
PakArmedForces.png

No PR340/2015-ISPR Dated: November 10, 2015
Rawalpindi - November 10, 2015:
Corps Commanders Conference was held at General Headquarters today, COAS General Raheel Sharif chaired the meeting. An exhaustive review of internal security situation was carried out. While appreciating progress of ongoing operation and Intelligence Based Operations (IBOs), their achievements and effects, COAS acknowledged full support of the nation for our ongoing operations to eliminate terrorism and extremism. He however, underlined the need for matching / complimentary governance initiatives for long term gains of operation and enduring peace across the country. Progress of National Action Plan’s implementation, finalization of FATA reforms, and concluding all ongoing JITs at priority, were highlighted as issues, which could undermine the effects of operations.

COAS also directed to expedite return of TDPs, overcoming all obstacles for development works in affected areas and rehabilitation of all displaced families.

The forum also discussed the upcoming visit of COAS to USA, where he will clearly highlight Pakistan’s Perspective of new emerging regional realities.

Welcome to ISPR

We elected Modi as our PM. ye bhi humara Internal matter hai, tumhe kyun itni padi hai ki uske aginst kaun protest kar raha hai.. ?? chal na bhai mere ghar ke logon pe comment karoge toh khud ke upar bhi comment lena seekho.. warna rehne do.. samjhe ? Peace out.

where did i said anything against modi,,, plz Quote?

Last edited:
out of 1.5 million Indians, just 200 protesters? :cry:
later see 60k at Wembley :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom