What's new

Indian plane hits stray buffalo during take-off

This the First time I ever heard a plane collided with a buffalo caused major damage to the plane.

Even a bird can damage the plane! There are numerous incidents such as this.

You found an Indian Mr.****! As I said, you qualify to be called a Madrasi after completion of your esteemed Madrassa education.

Nalla mattukku oru sudu. Neengalam therunthavey matinga da.

Bro you might want to take it easy on him. If you rile him too much he will go blow himself up and kill a few others in process. That is if he doesn't blow up first from eating too much :woot: Not good for your conscience if you ask me :)

Even a bird can damage the plane! There are numerous incidents such as this.

Bird collide with the plane on the sky that not unusual but allow buffalo to romp freely on it way to cause plane crash completely unheard off.

You found an Indian Mr.****! As I said, you qualify to be called a Madrasi after completion of your esteemed Madrassa education.

Nalla mattukku oru sudu. Neengalam therunthavey matinga da.

hey lil madrasi your revised definition will not work.

well that's embarrassing, but buffalo's happen. RIP buffalo and at least no one was hurt or killed.

This is so embarrassing ......

Can those idiots in charge there not even maintain a single fu**** fence?!

This is so embarrassing ......

Can those idiots in charge there not even maintain a single fu**** fence?!
I think this is really bad as this is not the first incident. We saw a dog enter Mumbai airport sometime back. Every time I land in Mumbai, I see the slum nearby. All these don't pose a rosy picture to tourists. The sad part is that the Modi Government does marketing gimmicks but I see no real action. Hope BJP learns some lesson with Delhi elections!

Back
Top Bottom