What's new

Indian plane hits stray buffalo during take-off

Oh dear lil madrasi, only if you had double digit IQ you would knew that you don't need to tolerate **** mentality, all you have to do is logoff from Pakistan Defense Forum and jump out of window. :pop:
if we can tolerate a dali with a **** mentality, you could deal with me, low iq or not..

waitin for you to do that...

wont be surprised if you dont.. your pathetic.

farting in the wind ??? talk to the hand.

Seems like you are a fart expert... you can smell farts from iran sitting in madrass...:lol:

May be the our friends across the border are pissed cos they can't collect the road kill. :woot: We should consider sending it via wagah. Will take a few days, be a little more rotten and go well with their popcorn :cheesy:

What say you? Anybody from that Airport here ?? Flipkart? Amazon?

RIP Oh beautiful Beef Burger ! :(

@acetophenol @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @levina - This is so wrong....so just because the Buffalo isn't sacred as her Bovine Sister you guys think you can get away with this ? :mad:
Everybody is sacred. :angel:

OTOH, I guess he wanted to kill himself royally to prove his eternal love for someone. :P

I guess I should say - Rest in peace!

RIP Oh beautiful Beef Burger ! :(

@acetophenol @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @levina - This is so wrong....so just because the Buffalo isn't sacred as her Bovine Sister you guys think you can get away with this ? :mad:
Don't you worry baby bro she'll be reborn as a Jenny (female donkey) so that she can marry you in her next birth. :P :lol:

On topic:
Stray animals menace inside an airport compound?? Do we have tabelas inside Surat airport??
Pathetic!!
This incident shows the security inside these airports, though Surat is a relatively small airport, but I would say the passengers travelling in that Boeing were lucky. This is such a pernicious situation!!

Don't be harsh on my lil madrasi friend :pop:
My poor **** friend seems to be obsessed on a madrasi. Strange you call him Madrasi. The Madras province was broken away after independence and there are 4 states with unique culture.

On the other hand you study at madrassa and you must be called madrassi!

On a lighter note enjoy this video!

Last edited:
My poor **** friend seems to be obsessed on a madrasi. Strange you call him Madrasi. The Madras province was broken away after independence and there are 4 states with unique culture.
On the other hand you study at madrassa and you must be called madrassi!

Looks like i found another madrasi :pop:

Looks like i found another madrasi :pop:

You found an Indian Mr.****! As I said, you qualify to be called a Madrasi after completion of your esteemed Madrassa education.

Nalla mattukku oru sudu. Neengalam therunthavey matinga da.

how? Incompetant hindus sleeping on the job.

Nah just training some overly competent musalmans to attack one of your military bases and destroy a few of your prized aircrafts. Will make a better story than a buffalo being hit. Happy now :whistle:

This the First time I ever heard a plane collided with a buffalo caused major damage to the plane.

Back
Top Bottom