What's new

Indian Parliament for sale

Why not?

More importantly, why does it matter? We pride ourselves to be a multicultural society. You're a Tamil, I'm a Punjabi. You might have more in common with her than with me :D. why does her Italian upbringing matter?

But still you and I were born and brought up here in India - it is Indian blood in our body.

She is an italian with an Indian passport. Thats to it. She will never be an Indian.

The day she becomes the PM , for the first time I will be ashamed to call myself an Indian.

Truth be told MMS is a brilliant statesman. He opened world markets to us.

Then he is a good Finance minister. Not a statesman, Truth be told in 1992 he had NO OTHER OPTION other than to open the economy or else we would have defaulted n our payments.

The only thing retards like LK Advani want to do is make a Ram Temple at Ayodhya.

Now you are officially being the retard here. It was during the NDA regime that relationships with Israel, US were given the impetus and the subsequent Congress gvt only carried on what the NDA had started and even your brilliant statesman Mr.Singh had acknowledged it.

For you saffronis calling MMS weak..
Who was the PM who did not cross the LOC? Gave up notorious terrorists to a flight hijack?

Are you a kid ?? Do you know what the Congress/Left did at that time during the crisis. They were protsting along with the relatives of the hostages to do anything to release the hostages and the Congress is on record saying that they support the Govt (NDA) in whatever move it takes to get the passengers released.

And yeah the sooper dooper MMS will have undertook a daring commando mission into Afghanistan with no transport planes,no permission to fly over Pakistan to fight with the Taliban who were waiting with SAMS,AAA guns and RPGs at the airport.

And you know what the very same Govt you praise has refused to use force to release the Indian sailors in the hands of Somali pirates. Now who is the coward even though militarily we are far better than in 1999 ?

India helpless as Antony rules out military action to free sailors | Deccan Chronicle | 2011-03-03

Th worst,spineless,weakest Govt India has ever had. :tdown:

Blogs? Really? I'm gonna stop arguing with you now fanboy.

How is this following information a blog:

According to the article, Swiss magazine Schweizer Illustrierte on 11 November 1991 revealed that Sonia Gandhi was controlling secret Swiss Bank accounts worth $2.2 billion (Rs 10,000 crore).

She should have remained so. And I dont like to be politically correct. Let me be plain - she is just an Indian,technically and I dont want technical Indians to rule my country.

Why should have she remained inactive? For her ruling the country, thats valid point and I respect your view on that.

If your issue with SG is that she should not be appointed PM as she was not born in India, than I also hold the same view.

But just she was not born in India does not mean she can not participate in Indian Politics is not what I can agree with.

Who said she manipulated the elections ?? The Congis won the 2004 election on the blunder of 'India shining' by BJP.
Fair enough. Atleast you will she is not evil incarnated as some members thinks her.

You clearly dont know what you are talking - If India had crossed the LoC that time we would have conveniently been labelled the aggressor and not the victim and it was the brilliant work of foreign minister Jaswant Singh that made the world label Pakistan as an Aggressor and it was the restraint that and India recognised as a responsible power.

Musharraf was already given legitimacy when the US started dealing with him post 9/11 and our approval/lack of it would have meant nilch.

Nope. Agra summit happened 4-5 months prior to 9/11. Its the summit which gave legitemecy to Musharraf.
I am NOT going into Gujarat episode which has been discussed to death. Lets just say BJP was not responsible for it.

I clearly wrote 6Dec. I am not talking abt Guj.

Good for you.

The total number of scams done under BJP rule (if any) will not come close to the Bofors scandal value way back in 1980s.

And I am not talking about the CWDG,Adarsh,Spectrum,Antrix etc etc.

Are you sure? Do you know what late Pramod Mahajan's role was in BJP? Can you explain why overnight Universal Access Service License was given? Do you forgot the bangaru laxman? Do you forgot the coffin scam during Kargil? Do you forget how Sukhram was gifted the CM's post of HP even when everyone knew abt his scams.

Are you comparing both on the size of corruption they have done? Well I find that funny.

As I said earlier, there nothing unusual here. There is very little to choose between two.

Swiss magazine (which claims billions in account) was not sued by Sonia......she is a culprite.

If I am not mistaken LKA appologized to her after her name didn't appeareaed in list of BJP's taskforce on ppl having swiss a/c

If your issue with SG is that she should not be appointed PM as she was not born in India, than I also hold the same view.

But just she was not born in India does not mean she can not participate in Indian Politics is not what I can agree with.

She must not hold any office.Period. BTW whats the use when she is the puppet master behind the screens. ??

Nope. Agra summit happened 4-5 months prior to 9/11. Its the summit which gave legitemecy to Musharraf.

So what you plan to do just because he is a dictator ?? that is the internal politics of Pakistan that we have no right in meddling. Its a bit like Pakistan saying we will negotiate with India only with a Congress Govt not a BJP one.

And also dictators are one centre of power in Pakistan and dealing with them is more easy than dealing with the multiple centres of power in case of democracy in Pakistan.

I clearly wrote 6Dec. I am not talking abt Guj.

The date is 2011. Move on ! its like Congress being held hostage for 1986. And the 6 th Dec has a lot of history behind it going back to centuries.

Are you sure? Do you know what late Pramod Mahajan's role was in BJP? Can you explain why overnight Universal Access Service License was given? Do you forgot the bangaru laxman? Do you forgot the coffin scam during Kargil? Do you forget how Sukhram was gifted the CM's post of HP even when everyone knew abt his scams.

Clearly you dont what you are speaking when you give the example of Sukhram for bashing BJP :woot:

For Godsake Sukhram was Telecom minister in the Narasimha Rao cabinet.

If I am not mistaken LKA appologized to her after her name didn't appeareaed in list of BJP's taskforce on ppl having swiss a/c

Lol

The press changed his (the tone n tenor) letter, if you know how Indian press-media works.

'Distress' and 'regret' by S Gurumurthy - Editorial - Expressbuzz ... 49803.html

Advani's letter was leaked to the press within one hour and it was made sure by the likes of Burkha dutt types that sorry word shall be used a la radia tapes.

Clearly you dont what you are speaking when you give the example f Sukhram for bashing BJP

Lol its time this Hariseldon got some knowledge punishment!

Sukh Ram is a former union communications minister in Indian National Congress Government . He was a member of Lok Sabha from Mandi constituency of Himachal Pradesh.. He has a record of winning five time Vidhan sabha election and three times Lok sabha election .His son Anil Sharma a former Rajya Sabha member won from the Mandi for the third time.The Central Bureau of Investigation in 1996 seized Rs. 3.6 crores in cash concealed in bags and suitcases from his official residence.

She must not hold any office.Period. BTW whats the use when she is the puppet master behind the screens. ??
Well thats perception. I don't find her to be puppet master to the extent opp parties try to paint.
So what you plan to do just because he is a dictator ?? that is the internal politics of Pakistan that we have no right in meddling. Its a bit like Pakistan saying we will negotiate with India only with a Congress Govt not a BJP one.

And also dictators are one centre of power in Pakistan and dealing with them is more easy than dealing with the multiple centres of power in case of democracy in Pakistan.

On the principal that was wrong step. Also, Mushy was under pressure. We handed him easy way out without gaining anything. And that to just 2 years after kargil.
Point was that mistakes happen.
The date is 2011. Move on ! its like Congress being held hostage for 1986. And the 6 th Dec has a lot of history behind it going back to centuries.
Again you missed the point. Gulf created by that event has taken decade to bridge. I have lived in 80's UP. I have seen comunal violence. But never have I seen insecurity that I saw after 6Dec.
We can move on but we have to learn lessons from our mistakes.
Clearly you dont what you are speaking when you give the example of Sukhram for bashing BJP :woot:

For Godsake Sukhram was Telecom minister in the Narasimha Rao cabinet.

Again point is that BJP never had any morl issues in dealing with person who was tainted. The Telcom minister later become Depy. CM of HP with the help of BJP.

Lol

The press changed his (the tone n tenor) letter, if you know how Indian press-media works.

'Distress' and 'regret' by S Gurumurthy - Editorial - Expressbuzz ... 49803.html

Advani's letter was leaked to the press within one hour and it was made sure by the likes of Burkha dutt types that sorry word shall be used a la radia tapes.
Lets leave the tone and tenor...what abt content? what did LKA wrote to SG?
My point stands.

Lol its time this Hariseldon got some knowledge punishment!

Yeap! My guess was write. You are at max in your 20's who have to get his info from wiki for events\news not even decade old.

I still remember watching IG inaugrating one transmitter daily. ;-)

After he was tainted in scam, BJP joined hands with him and made hin depy. CM of HP.

Back
Top Bottom