What's new

Indian Parliament for sale

I can give u one more example of her Italian love, one which is well documented.

In the recent two terms of UPA govt. UBS, a swiss bank, that is known to be a tax heaven for the most corrupt people around the globe, two branches of this UBS bank have been opened in India itself. (One is in mumbai)

and 8 Italian banks have been opened, banks that are run by the Italian mafia, and have been given a free hand to even invest in Indian share market.

You do realise if a Branch is opened in India then those branches defeat the concept of a swiss bank? Those accounts CAN be frozen, those assets CAN be determined. You guys are pathetically brainwashed

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 years hard labour in an isolated prison.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you get detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you get jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally, you get kidnapped and may be never heard of again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you get. branded as a spy and your fate sealed.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you get thrown into a political prison to rot.
If you cross the British border illegally, you get arrested, prosecuted, sent to prison and be deported after serving your sentence.

Now ..... if you were to cross the Indian border illegally, you get .........

Ration card - ID - Passport and a job!
Who does it?
Congress!

Dude keep your stupid SMS posts out of this thread. Why do I even bother :|

She is controlling everybody with remote, without her nod, nothing moves!
see the traffic both at race course and 10 janapath, and find out who is a virtual PM.
Swiss accounts as disclosed in swiss magazine - she did not sue that magazine why?

Do you have a link or article to substantiate your claim? Or did you hear this $hit in Ramdevs last speech? Truth be told MMS is a brilliant statesman. He opened world markets to us. Today it is because of him we are building relations with western countries at this rate. The only thing retards like LK Advani want to do is make a Ram Temple at Ayodhya.
For you saffronis calling MMS weak..
Who was the PM who did not cross the LOC? Gave up notorious terrorists to a flight hijack?

Having a green card means you are a permanent resident of the USA, but not the citizen!

US citizens have american passports - like the one I have.

So you aren't even a citizen of this country and you have the Balls to criticise sonia gandhi? Who mind you despite being from another country is working for us? When you're driving your camry back from work today, please ponder upon what a giant hypocrite you are.

Do you have a link or article to substantiate your claim? Or did you hear this $hit in Ramdevs last speech? Truth be told MMS is a brilliant statesman. He opened world markets to us. Today it is because of him we are building relations with western countries at this rate. The only thing retards like LK Advani want to do is make a Ram Temple at Ayodhya.
For you saffronis calling MMS weak..
Who was the PM who did not cross the LOC? Gave up notorious terrorists to a flight hijack?

CWG-Adarsh-ISRO-2G-CVC all under his scams after that famous bofors.
The value is more than the GDP of Iraq.

So you aren't even a citizen of this country and you have the Balls to criticise sonia gandhi? Who mind you despite being from another country is working for us? When you're driving your camry back from work today, please ponder upon what a giant hypocrite you are.

I am not running country like India, I am not tainted like her, I have not lied like her, and last but not the least, I dont have billions stashed in swiss banks. For yr record, MMS's daughter is in USA with green card....

I am not running country like India, I am not tainted like her, I have not lied like her, and last but not the least, I dont have billions stashed in swiss banks. For yr record, MMS's daughter is in USA with green card....

So? What does that have to do with MMS? Do you have any non ramdev/saffron evidence to prove any of those claims? Billions in swiss banks.. If she wanted a life of luxury, she could have easily had one after Rajiv died. But you guys will go to any extent to delude yourselves

So? What does that have to do with MMS? Do you have any non ramdev/saffron evidence to prove any of those claims? Billions in swiss banks.. If she wanted a life of luxury, she could have easily had one after Rajiv died. But you guys will go to any extent to delude yourselves

Dude why are you wasting your time? Leave them and their delusions alone

Sonia should be quizzed about 2G scam, CVC row - Rediff.com News

The assumption that Sonia Gandhi can do no wrong has to be challenged by the public, the media and the political class, says B Raman

Everyone, including the media and even the opposition, has been behaving as if she is like the British monarch, above and beyond all controversies. Hence, she cannot be questioned about her role in them.

If one has to find out the real truth behind the recent controversies, it is as important to probe her role in them as it is to go into the role of others. The assumption that Sonia Gandhi can do no wrong has to be challenged by the public, the media and the political class.

Swiss magazine (which claims billions in account) was not sued by Sonia......she is a culprite.

Raman's strategic analysis: WHAT A FALL WAS THERE, MY COUNTRYMEN

Mahatma Manmohan Singh has proved to have feet of clay.If has even one iota of honesty he should RESIGN as he has himself admitted that he has no control over the government of India! His loyalty is to Sonia Gandhi and family and not to the people of India.He comes across as subordinate of Sonia Gandhi and PM SINGH HAS DEVALUED OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA.

Back
Top Bottom