What's new

Indian Parliament for sale

Its the Italian clan, Sharad Pawar, Lalloo Yadav, Mulayam Yadav those should goooooooooo........

Yeah man I hear you No more Sonia.....I thought it gave us some cred in world democracy but no the expense of our nation. No wonder this slut won;t go back to Italy. She is making a killing here! And her son is retard......just keep MMS and Anthony....

she is an indian now..but what ever it is you don't have the right to abuse her or rahul gandhi..you can say your opinion with out insulting people.

She is a fraud who has covered up her lies by saying its a mistake....

She is a fraud who has covered up her lies by saying its a mistake....

what lies..? there were many allegation but none proven so all i can say is you hold your pov and i keep mine and waite for further developments.

Agnostic our ancestors died for our freedom. You don't think we have the capability to run this country. Dynasty politics is bad politics...Simple. Only Banana Republics have Dynasty politics.....we have capable ppl.....we need more ppl like MMS, MOdi, and Anthony....no more Rafool and Sonia

Agnostic our ancestors died for our freedom. You don't think we have the capability to run this country. Dynasty politics is bad politics...Simple. Only Banana Republics have Dynasty politics.....we have capable ppl.....we need more ppl like MMS, MOdi, and Anthony....no more Rafool and Sonia

dynasty politics is there across all parties..you can't stop anybody from participating in election or leading a party just because his somebody is in politics..if the majority party leaders think he will lead the party, if majority people vote he will win election..with out peoples support no one can survive.

What Happened to this Money ??

cash-for-vote-scam-still-haunting-political-parties1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom