What's new

Indian Paratroopers From The Selfie Brigade Trying To Impress The Enemy

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hot in the Indian defence and Social Media circles is the great EXHIBITION of Indian valour with selfie sticks whilst jumping from a C130J Hercules.

In countries where most of us reside, such jumping skills fetch some good CHARITY money for the good causes! Nevertheless in India such show of skills wins the applause of the JANTA and the NETA and portrayed as exemplary heroics. The Chinese certainly would be shivering with fear as usual with this typical mindset of our neighbour!

Last edited:
As long as i keep my friends across the border a bit itchy and on their toes, my job is done.:enjoy:
Nobody I know is googling as much as you and posting every twitter post as news. The India obsession of your's and the false narrative through your cherry picked posts seriously is quite boring. Were you a laid off Lollywood script writer? Hence the itch? and the compulsion to be on your toes?

Oh I thought selfie stick guy jumped with style. Why people are so triggered?
If they can be so relaxed while mock exercise, that just speaks volume about the intensity of training they have gone through.

As long as i keep my friends across the border a bit itchy and on their toes, my job is done.:enjoy:

Your forces surely can pull off a better job than this. That will really keep your friends across the border a bit itchy and on their toes

Hot in the Indian defence and Social Media circles is the great EXHIBITION of Indian valour with selfie sticks whilst jumping from a C130J Hercules.

In countries where most of us reside, such jumping skills does fetch some good CHARITY money for the good causes! Nevertheless in India such show of skills wins the applause of the JANTA and the NETA for showing exemplary heroics. The Chinese certainly would be shivering with fear as usual with this typical mindset of our neighbour!

Barking dogs never bite.

Barking dogs never bite.
According to Rajnath Singh "India have no history of attacking any nation first " so when it comes to china it is almost certain that it will never go first for military option. If china continue to hold its new positions then it will be new normal for India.

According to Rajnath Singh "India have no history of attacking any nation first " so when it comes to china it is almost certain that it will never go first for military option. If china continue to hold its new positions then it will be new normal for India.

I like Modi's statement better than Rajnath's

"Neither is anyone inside our territory nor is any of our post captured" - Indian PM Narender Modi (aka Surrender Modi)

:rofl:

Hilarious, so the Indian monkeys finally learned how to paradrop from an airplane successfully. What’s the big deal?

Don't be so cruel. Let Modi bhakts have choti choti khushiyan. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom