What's new

Indian opposition demands evidence of Surgical strikes

At first its absence was a sign of something actually having happened, now its presence is just politics......so what is it really? It's all politics and the surgical strikes never happened or the surgical strikes never happened and can't find support for it?
look, all I've said from the start is that it appears that something more than just shelling went down that night, I'm sticking to that for now. I'll put Kejri's flip flopping on it down to political opportunism.

look, all I've said from the start is that it appears that something more than just shelling went down that night, I'm sticking to that for now. I'll put Kejri's flip flopping on it down to political opportunism.

Right, so I put your flip flopping down for "deer caught in headlights".

Right, so I put your flip flopping down for "deer caught in headlights".
as you wish, I'm not getting into this debate, people are free to believe what they want.

M

Modi was denied visa of usa not declered as terrorist... that too was in past... but hafiz sayed is also a declered terrorist by usa and many other agencies... u should remember this also...
As long as Hafiz Saeed is concered. He isn't the Prime Minister of Pakistan. As of yet....!

Absolutely politics..Now opposition can use this to generate a strong campaign against BJP squad in the upcoming elections.. as the things he was supposed to ...he couldn't instead he just backed up the anti-Pakistan things.

Modi won't be able to get benefits of it as he wanted but this made him answerable too..I'm just waiting to see how opposition will use his act against him as a leverage to knock him out...

Modi's calculations just gone wrong :dirol:
Modi was propagandist of BJP before being CM of Gujarat, where he used to blackmail opposition leaders and his own party members with various tactics including personal photos, videos.

even after the Gujarat Massacre when that time PM of india wanted to fire Modi from CMship Gujarat and also as a BJP member, He uses that photos and videos to blackmail party leaders to disagree with PM and he also uses RSS militants to around up the house where PM and other BJP party leader were having meeting to suspend Modi.

He Applied the same approach with Pakistan by expecting that After Sir G Kal strike drama, Pakistan would strike back that would allow him to start a limited war with Pakistan and would trump that he won the war with Pakistan like he is fooling people on fake GDP and this Sir G Kal drama... and that would allow him to infiltrate in Northern states and in Punjab and UP..

but at seems that nothing is happening as modi has planned..

Back
Top Bottom